Disney Infinity musings

Is anyone willing to trade a disc?

I have a duplicate Alice in Wonderland disc. I'm willing to trade for any disc that isn't one of the following:

Rapunzel
Wreck It Ralph
Alice in Wonderland
Jack Sparrow

Private message me with details if interested. Thanks so much.

Lots coming up for Infinity fans! :thumbsup2

GameStop has an AWESOME sale for character figures. They'll be buy one, get one free!

Here's what is up for this month:

11/3/13 - Race to Space Pack (Lightning McQueen Crystal Series and Buzz Lightyear Crystal Series w/ CHROM Damage Increaser and Zurg Damage Increaser Power Disc) (Toys R' Us Exclusive)
11/3/13 - Power Disc Gold Pack Scrooge McDuck #1 Dime(Toys R' Us Exclusive)
11/10/13 - Power Disc Gold Pack Captain Hook's Ship(Toys R' Us Exclusive)
11/15/13 - Special Edition Silver Power Disc Capsule w/ three Series 2 Power Disc Packs (Best Buy Exclusive)
11/15/13 - Rapunzel (Walmart)
11/17/13 - Power Disc Gold Pack Tron Sky (Toys R' Us Exclusive)
11/19/13 - Series 2 Red Power Disc Album with Complete Series 2 Power Disc Set (Target Exclusive)
11/22/13 - Wreck-It-Ralph (Best Buy Exclusive through 2013)
11/24/13 - Vanellope (Target Exclusive through 2013)
11/26/13 - Power Discs Series 2
11/26/13 - Power Discs Series 2 Album
11/26/13 - Frozen Toy Box Pack (Includes Anna and Elsa figures w/Frozen Sky and Terrain Power Discs)
TBA - Elsa Individual Figure
TBA - Anna Individual Figure

Probably mentioned at some point, but our local Walmart no longer sells discs

Probably mentioned at some point, but our local Walmart no longer sells discs

Are you sure they weren't out? I know that mine does not carry large quanities (two boxes usually). The discs are advertised in their Black Friday ads as being on sale. :confused3

Are you sure they weren't out? I know that mine does not carry large quanities (two boxes usually). The discs are advertised in their Black Friday ads as being on sale. :confused3
I asked a couple of employees who said they were done. No tags or hooks

I think they were former Disney bus drivers

I discovered some HOT NEWS tonight, DI fans!!!! Everyone has been disappointed that the Crystal Buzz figure is only available in the two pack with Crystal Lightning McQueen. Well, guess what I just found!

51zegzfhXwL.jpg

It's being sold in France right now, so there's a pretty good chance the U.S. version will be sold in the future. Woohoo! :banana:

It is fun, i have a 4 year old who loves this and so do I. Remember to place your Magic Band on the player 2 spot for a surprise toy!!!!

GameStop has an AWESOME sale for character figures. They'll be buy one, get one free!

I'm new to all of this and I don't understand the special TRU releases. Are they only available in Toys R Us for one particular day? So for the 11/17 release, should I go to the store first thing in the morning to try to get the special release?

Thanks for your help.

Kate :thumbsup2

I'm new to all of this and I don't understand the special TRU releases. Are they only available in Toys R Us for one particular day? So for the 11/17 release, should I go to the store first thing in the morning to try to get the special release?

Thanks for your help.

Kate :thumbsup2

Toys 'R' Us is contracted with Disney Interactive, the makers of DI, to have rights to sell certain items either early or exclusively. The Power Disc exclusives (gold packaging) are only sold at TRU starting on that release date. If you are interested in getting them, head to the store that morning. Character figures that are exclusive to a store are sold at that store until a designated time when they're available everywhere. The upcoming ones like Ralph and Vanellope won't be sold anywhere but their designated store until after New Year's Day.

I hope this helps! Welcome to the world of Disney Infinity! :thumbsup2

Toys 'R' Us is contracted with Disney Interactive, the makers of DI, to have rights to sell certain items either early or exclusively. The Power Disc exclusives (gold packaging) are only sold at TRU starting on that release date. If you are interested in getting them, head to the store that morning. Character figures that are exclusive to a store are sold at that store until a designated time when they're available everywhere. The upcoming ones like Ralph and Vanellope won't be sold anywhere but their designated store until after New Year's Day.

I hope this helps! Welcome to the world of Disney Infinity! :thumbsup2

Thanks Nikki. That does help. :thumbsup2

I'll plan to get to TRU on 11/17 for the next release.

But what do I do about the gold pack releases earlier this month?

You wrote that there were two:

Do they still sell these? I couldn't find any in my store. Do they have a series#? I see some on their website. Series 1, 2 and 4.

Kate :wave2:

Happy Disney Infinity Day...again! :lmao:

Today's Toys 'R' Us exclusive disc is Tron Interface which will give the Toy Box a Tron-themed sky.

truhpdtn.jpg

The UPC number for the package that includes this disc is 712725024048; if your local store doesn't have them by the register, double-check the bar code for this number.

Good luck!

Thanks Nikki. That does help. :thumbsup2

I'll plan to get to TRU on 11/17 for the next release.

But what do I do about the gold pack releases earlier this month?

You wrote that there were two:

Do they still sell these? I couldn't find any in my store. Do they have a series#? I see some on their website. Series 1, 2 and 4.

Kate :wave2:

Kate, you might have to do a little bit of hunting, but have a good chance of getting those two. Check the UPC barcode numbers:

Scrooge - 712725023997
Hook's Ship - 712725024017

Can I just say how much I LOVE NikkiBell!!! :worship:

Really. She is so awesome. We just got back from TRU and we not only got Tron Sky but we got Hook's Ship and Lilo & Stitch. :cool1:

For S1 we are only missing Tron Terrain and Merlin. :wizard:

And because of all of the advice here on the boards I signed up for TRU rewards card and already got a reward bonus. :thumbsup2

THANK YOU!!!!:banana::dance3::banana:

So NikkiBell how do you know when the TRU discs will be released? Do you know when Tron Terrain and Merlin will come out?

I'm lovin the DIS!!!:love::love:

Kate

p.s. This is what we got:
Power Disc Series 5 712752024017 Hook's Ship
Power Disc Series 6 712725024048 Tron Sky
Power Disc Series 7 712725024024 Lilo & Stitch

Other discs:
Power Disc Series 1 712725024000 Mike's Car
Power Disc Series 2 712725023980 Tron User Control
Power Disc Series 3 712725024130 Zurg
Power Disc Series 4 712725023997 Scrooge McDuck
Power Disc Series 8 712725024031 Tron Terrain

Can I just say how much I LOVE NikkiBell!!! :worship:

Really. She is so awesome. We just got back from TRU and we not only got Tron Sky but we got Hook's Ship and Lilo & Stitch. :cool1:

For S1 we are only missing Tron Terrain and Merlin. :wizard:

And because of all of the advice here on the boards I signed up for TRU rewards card and already got a reward bonus. :thumbsup2

THANK YOU!!!!:banana::dance3::banana:

So NikkiBell how do you know when the TRU discs will be released? Do you know when Tron Terrain and Merlin will come out?

I'm lovin the DIS!!!:love::love:

Kate

p.s. This is what we got:
Power Disc Series 5 712752024017 Hook's Ship
Power Disc Series 6 712725024048 Tron
Power Disc Series 7 712725024024 Lilo & Stitch

Yay!!! Congrats!!!! :disrocks:

I've been following DI because I cover merchandise for the blog/show. That and, well, I'm also hooked on DI. lol

I'm working on a DI update blog and hope to have it out this week. Be on the look out for it as I'll include news and other bar codes.

Question for those with multiple systems. Disney Infiniti is going to be one of the Christmas gifts for the kids this year. (Yeah, and uh, the biggest kid of all, Dad, LOL). We currently own a PS3, Xbox 360 and a Wii. I am planning, after much research, on picking up a Wii U as well for Christmas, forgoing the PS4 and Xbox One until probably next spring, when something actually worth playing on them hits the shelves, but I digress.

Seeing as that I am buying a Wii U, I am wondering how anyone with multiple systems, or a Wii U, feels DI measures up on the Wii U? Opinions on whether this would be the right choice, or should I go for the PS3 or 360 version? (I lean toward the PS3 more than the Xbox however).

Thanks for any input!

As a side note, I was hesitant to buy a Wii U for quite some time, but the new Zelda Windwaker package and Super Mario 3D World pushed me to it, LOL.

"11/19/13 - Series 2 Red Power Disc Album with Complete Series 2 Power Disc Set (Target Exclusive)"

We checked at 2 Target stores today and neither knew anything about the release. It clearly said that it was released today on the Target website but only available in stores. :confused3

Guess I'll just keep waiting. :rolleyes1

Kate

Not sure if everyone knows, but Rapunzel's 11/15 date was moved back to 11/22 (where it originally was). Boo. I only know because I went to WalMart the morning of the 15th and the guy behind the electronics counter must have had a bad night. He sass'd me good, saying he didn't have any, or even know when it was coming in. Most definitely not cool, but eh.

"11/19/13 - Series 2 Red Power Disc Album with Complete Series 2 Power Disc Set (Target Exclusive)"

We checked at 2 Target stores today and neither knew anything about the release. It clearly said that it was released today on the Target website but only available in stores. :confused3

Guess I'll just keep waiting. :rolleyes1

Kate

This has turned into a major debacle at Target stores all over the country today. There are only two reports of stores having it in. None in NY, NJ, or PA have them. Keep your eyes open.

Not sure if everyone knows, but Rapunzel's 11/15 date was moved back to 11/22 (where it originally was). Boo. I only know because I went to WalMart the morning of the 15th and the guy behind the electronics counter must have had a bad night. He sass'd me good, saying he didn't have any, or even know when it was coming in. Most definitely not cool, but eh.

I've heard conflicting reports on this. In fact, many Walmarts actually have Rapunzel out on the shelves already. You might want to check your local store.

I just picked up the series 2 exclusive power disk album from Target Canada. I see it has some of what looks like the Tru exclusive disks in it, can anyone confirm this?

I've heard conflicting reports on this. In fact, many Walmarts actually have Rapunzel out on the shelves already. You might want to check your local store.

I've seen a few popping up via scalpers on Ebay for $20-$30+, but nothing in my area has it. Of the two I did see online, one was in Texas, one in Florida.

It bugs me. WalMart should never had sent out those emails saying the release date was moved up a week if they weren't going to stick to it. Really grinds my gears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter