Disney Hollywood Studios: ALL POSTAL!!!!

Mine are going out FedEx in the morning for Friday delivery. Sorry about the delay in getting them out :scared:

Mine are going out FedEx in the morning for Friday delivery. Sorry about the delay in getting them out :scared:

No!!! Please do not send them FEDEX!!! Priority is fine. I do not intend to touch these until Sunday night at the earliest.

Mail call -- SIOH,Michi Belle, Mischief_Managed

I didn't open them yet. I just got finished shoveling all the slush and I don't have the strength. I think the kids are going to have to fend for themselves while I nap.

YAY! I'm so glad they're there. I hope they're ok! And I hope you got to take a nap!!!

Mail call -- SIOH,Michi Belle, Mischief_Managed

I didn't open them yet. I just got finished shoveling all the slush and I don't have the strength. I think the kids are going to have to fend for themselves while I nap.

I am glad it got there. Oh, and this South Florida got to experience snow(ing) for the first time in D.C. on Tuesday. Very pretty, but messy and COLD!!! I was very happy to jump on a plane Tuesday afternoon to return to FL. But still don't understand how people can live in that cold. I fell ya!

update: tomorrow is the due date and I have all but one package. MinnieGarden's package sgould be here tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. Thank you all so much for getting your stuff out on time.

missesdisney has a family emergency - -she'll need your prayers & pixiedust -- SHe dropped off all of her things to me today. A few of her groups need one more piece. I will be finishing those for her as fast as I can. I expect to be ready to mail these out on Tuesday.

I need to add caatinthehat's wonderful groups to the slideshow still.

party: party: party:

All the packages are here!!!!! Is this a first? Every single one on time? :cool1: Thanks to all for getting them here. I have one piece to finish up one missesdisney's groups and then I'll be ready to sort!!

I still have sick kids, so I am not likely to get to the post office tomorrow, but I ahould be there on Monday.

Off to work on the slideshow.

ok, so i just went and watched the slideshow and here's what i found......

i am so sorry that i did not join because i love each and everything everyone made!!!!! but you can't join them all i guess! i tried to jot down some notes on some of the great stuff.
i could watch it over and over. i mean really ladies. you all outdid yourself.

NemoMom-i love that oscars garage set. really nice job. and i love those pocket things you made with the tags on the cocacola set and the toy story set. did you just free hand them or are they from a cart? and if you did free hand them do you have measurements for them? please.
i'd love to try to make them!

you guys all rock!

NemoMom-i love that oscars garage set. really nice job. and i love those pocket things you made with the tags on the cocacola set and the toy story set. did you just free hand them or are they from a cart? and if you did free hand them do you have measurements for them? please.
i'd love to try to make them!

Thanks for the compliment. :wave2: Very appreciated.

I have everything ready to go. I'll post again tomorrow. I used the smallest package I could, so some of you will need change. I'll send pms to sort that out.

Thanks again for timeliness and hostess gifts.

All packages are postal. Please post when you receive your package. I was able to save on postage for some of you by not using the flat rate boxes. I'll be sending pms. If you sent postage for DC, I have the numbers if you need it, but I'd rather not type them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter