Disney group travel for single 20 somethings?

Theta

DIS Veteran
My early 20 year old adult children just finished college and sadly the pandemic has put a halt to their social lives and the ability to meet other young people.

We have been researching DVC and watching youtube videos of the new Riviera resort. Oh gosh!! Some of those young couple on youtube are so darn cute!!! Makes me wish my kids could find others that have a love for Disney and just go and frolic in the parks.

Does anyone know of any groups like this for singles in their 20s?

I have seen some groups on Facebook and I believe there is a singles thread on the boards; but I admit that I am no longer anywhere near my "20's" so I can't say for certain.

My friends and I do this whenever our schedules free us. It’s fun traveling and exploring the world together. Similar mindsets and agendas makes the trip memorable and enjoyable.

I know one of the sites does a 'Meet Up' for Universal - maybe they do something like that for Disney too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter