Disney gift cards (and $10 bonus) at Sams question...

My Sams had 3 this morning so $30 bonus dollars at the Disney store. I am debating whether or not to go take a ride to another Sams later. I used Discover for mine and my Discover card pays 1% on everything (I've had it since the 90's, not sure if that's why????)

My final payment is due next week so no time to order, but I'll take what I can get :)

Anyone found any at Sams in NC, we are close to Charlotte or Winston Salem. I am going to call them both today and see if they have them. I wonder if they will know what I am looking for or if I just need to go and look ?? :confused3

I would love to find enough to pay ours off. Maybe they can order them for me. Has anyone had luck asking them to order them?

Thanks for this tip! I just called my sams club and they have a lot!! We are going in October (balance due next month) and will be visiting a Disney store in august so I can use both gift cards!Thanks everyone! I never would have known about this if it weren't for disboards :)

Yesterday I called the Sam's Club in Ypsilanti, MI and asked if they had any more of the Disney $100 GCs with the $10 Disney Store bonus. The young lady did not even bother to look. She just said they were out and that they only get them at Christmas.

I knew I had seen some when I was there last week so I decided to go in and check. Sure enough, they had some. What makes it so bad is they were on the Gift Card rack directly across from the Customer Service desk.

There were about 40 GCs left. I bought 10 :cool1: and used them today to pay off my trip balance :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: The CM was very nice and it was quick and easy to do :goodvibes

:cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:POP CENTURY HERE WE COME!! :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :cheer2:

How sad that so many aren't even bothering to check and giving you incorrect information! I would've flipped out to have found 40! :) I did end up finding some at a Sam's Club about two hours away but they had enough to make it worth my drive. So thank you so much for the info as well!! It made my week!!! :)

How sad that so many aren't even bothering to check and giving you incorrect information! I would've flipped out to have found 40! :) I did end up finding some at a Sam's Club about two hours away but they had enough to make it worth my drive. So thank you so much for the info as well!! It made my week!!! :)

I almost did flip out. I got the young ladies name and I was tempted to walk over to the Customer Service desk, ask for the manager and tell them what happened. But I was so happy to get the GCs I just let it go.

Glad you got your GCs!!

I just left Sam's a few hours ago and didn't think about the gift cards. I wish the stores around here get them. I'm hoping to be able to use the $10 cards towards park tickets since the Disney Store sells them.

I was in the Slidell, LA Sams on Monday and they had quite a few.

called the two sams close to us in NC and both said that they didnt carry those. Makes me wonder if they really checked or even understood what I was asking for. I still want to go there myself and check... but they are both about 30 mins away and I dont need to waste the gas. :sad2:
I checked the Sams in Winston Salem and the one in Concord in case anyone is close to either of these and has seem them there.

When I called our local Sam's about 2 weeks ago, they said they had them!! And we are not far from you, and probably on your way to Branson...I haven't been there yet, as I don't have the money to pay off my trip quite yet, but plan on going in the next week or so....as of 2 weeks ago, they said ayes!!

Im glad this this thread was able to help other people save on their WDW trip, we are packing our car tonight, off to the Smokey Mtns for 5 days, then off to WDW:banana: Our DD3 still doesnt know, so this will be great! I thought Ide share the image of my most important thing to pack as of now...and of course with the help of the Dis!
balletandbranson116.jpg
:wizard:

Does anyone know if you can use this at the disney outlet. We are going to Gurnee IL this weekend and would love to use the $10 disney store cards there.

I posted elsewhere on this thread but was not getting any takers. Sorry about the double posting..

TIA.

Does anyone know if you can use this at the disney outlet. We are going to Gurnee IL this weekend and would love to use the $10 disney store cards there.

I posted elsewhere on this thread but was not getting any takers. Sorry about the double posting..

TIA.

I was able to use the cards at the outlet in Jackson NJ without a problem.

Could you use the $10 Disney Store gift card to buy a Disney World gift card?

That would be a no. You can't use the cards to buy tickets or gift cards. They are only good on merchandise.

TIA.

I tried and was told no you can not use the $10 cards at Disney stores only the $100 cards are good there. The $10 ones are only good online from Disney store online. I used mine for new silverware, a tea pot, and to preorder some movies online.

We bought these to pay our trip off. We used the gift cards to buy Rapunzel dresses and autograph books, and we still have plenty left over for some Christmas shopping!:banana:

Does Sam's gets these annually near Christmas? If so, I will do this next time too! I would've never known about them had it not been for this board. Thanks DISboards!

I tried and was told no you can not use the $10 cards at Disney stores only the $100 cards are good there. The $10 ones are only good online from Disney store online. I used mine for new silverware, a tea pot, and to preorder some movies online.

I had no problem using mine at a local store. It states on the back that it can be used at participating Disney Store Retail locations and DisneyStore.com. I used 13 of them in August for a purchase at Disney Store.

The Cards are valid at the Disney Store Outlets, but not the Disney Outlets. The easiest way to verify is to use the Store Locator feature on the disneystore.com If it shows up there (and is still in business), you can use the Disney Store Gift Cards. The Disney Outlet stores in Orlando will NOT show up in the Disney Store List.

The Cards are valid at the Disney Store Outlets, but not the Disney Outlets. The easiest way to verify is to use the Store Locator feature on the disneystore.com If it shows up there (and is still in business), you can use the Disney Store Gift Cards. The Disney Outlet stores in Orlando will NOT show up in the Disney Store List.

Very Interesting. Thank you. It does show up so I will run there on our trip and see if I can find anything.

Thanks.

We used about 25 of our bonus cards at the Gurnee outlet last month, so they do take them. We also used another 7 of them at the outlet in Michigan over the holiday weekend too. The Gurnee outlet seemed MUCH bigger than the MI one :)

We used about 25 of our bonus cards at the Gurnee outlet last month, so they do take them. We also used another 7 of them at the outlet in Michigan over the holiday weekend too. The Gurnee outlet seemed MUCH bigger than the MI one :)

Which outlet store in Michigan did you go to?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter