Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rolled the dice and ordered $1000 for my DVC dues. 14% is a pretty good discount these days.

Check your Chase offers, I have one for 10% back at Staples, $6.00 maximum.
Mine doesn't have it. It does have Bed Bath and Beyond (15%), up to $15 off. I'll pick up another $100 worth of gift cards at BBB before that expires.

Mine doesn't have it. It does have Bed Bath and Beyond (15%), up to $15 off. I'll pick up another $100 worth of gift cards at BBB before that expires.

You should be able to stack in store BB&B with Ebates/Rakuten in-store cash back. It has been a while since I've done it, but it worked a few months ago. Gives you another 2%.

RMN has 14% Cb at Staples online, today only. I am going to buy a $100 Target egift card to buy a play yard for the new baby. I will update you if it goes pending. It did work for me back in September.

I've had good luck with those too.

Raise has an extra 5% of toys and tech today. (Maybe targeted). Anyone know if you can buy gift cards online at staples with a staples GC?

They also have Google play as part of the deal. I believe this will work for disney+ if you signed up with your phone. Also would work for YouTube tV which we plan to try after our hulu live credits run out (again bought discounted gift cards for hulu live)

Raise: Save 5% Off Tech & Toys Gift Cards With Promo Code WISHLIST (Ends 12/11/19)
It's open to anyone. ::yes::

Do you have to add a non-gift card to the mix?

Edited, I purchased gift cards from Staples with my Amex card back in October and got the full CB ($4.08 on a $102.00 sale) from RMN. I didn't need to add anything else to the order.
Same here inside not add anything else to the order back in sepseptsepseptesepseptsepseptemsepseptsepseptesepseptsepseptembsepseptsepseptesepseptsepseptemsepseptsepseptesepseptsepseptembeepseptsepseptesepseptsepseptemsepseptsepseptesepseptsepseptembsepseptsepseptesepseptsepseptemsepseptsepseptesepseptsepseptember.
And you can get the $15 BBB rebate too. What are the dates for this again?

And you can get the $15 BBB rebate too. What are the dates for this again?

Edited: The BBB gift card rebate is from 12/14-12/24.

THANKS for the reminder! My offer on my Chase card expires on 12/15 so I'll get $30 back :).

Last edited:
I placed two BJ's offers with the Chase $25 off a $150 purchase. For some unknown reason (orders were exactly the same) one was split into two transactions, no longer totaling $150. I know this happened to some others as well.

No dice on my $25 off. I have the offer remaining on one additional card. Any tips on getting it to work other than spending $480 for the $500 card, which is considerably less attractive of a deal?

I placed two BJ's offers with the Chase $25 off a $150 purchase. For some unknown reason (orders were exactly the same) one was split into two transactions, no longer totaling $150. I know this happened to some others as well.

No dice on my $25 off. I have the offer remaining on one additional card. Any tips on getting it to work other than spending $480 for the $500 card, which is considerably less attractive of a deal?
No advice but I had a card not activated. Two weeks later they've done nothing. Which is probably slightly better than them refunding the money because then I'll lose the credit. I'm not impressed with BJs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter