Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same! The card I am working on is the only one we don't have the offer on as well lol! How do they know!?!
I only got it on one, SW Performance. I was working on MSR but now trying to coast until after the 1st of the year. I'm getting close and I think I saw someone got points before they met the spend, definitely don't want to take that chance. Does that sound right, maybe I imagined that!

I can save you the hassle. The current deal they will cut you is 6.5% on orders of $5,000 or more. So, only an extra .5% over the upcoming sale which has no minimum requirement. And he said it was only the $100 GCs ($93.50/piece).
When did you talk to BJs about th $5k purchase for 6.5% discount? It seems they should offer a better deal if their sale price is 6%... I'm going to call them tomorrow as ask about a higher discount for bulk.

Darn, DH doesn't have BJ's on his card! So we're out!

That's probably why no one is answering what time the deals go live on Nov 22nd! ;) I've looked but I can't find the info, however I see on Thanksgiving BJ's online sales start at 12am. Not sure which time zone or if this will be the same for Nov 22nd.
View attachment 453835 LINK

Good luck everyone!
It’s gonna be a no sleep kind of night isn’t it...

I bought 6 happy cards at Stop & Shop during the first 3days and got the $20 off groceries along with the $10 off groceries with the happy card digital coupon. happy cards. However, I do not really consider it a full 30% off since Stop & Shop is usually way overpriced compared to Shoprite. I consider it closer to 23%. I never feel these grocery discounts should be counted at full value because most of the time you end up buying something or stocking up on something which could be gotten cheaper somewhere else. Just my opinion.
I guess it all depends on how you shop and the stores that are local. I only go to Stop & Shop for items that are on sale for less than I can get them elsewhere. Market Basket and Aldi get the bulk of my shopping. When I did the GC deal, I paid for the GCs separately first and then immediately used the coupon on my groceries.

For a while now I've been scrolling past all the posts regarding BJ's. We have Sam's & Costco within a mile and are members of both here in Michigan. Looking through my mail I received this flyer about BJ's...
View attachment 453809
Hard to read but the offer expires 12/31/19.

I best get busy and read those posts!
That's interesting but it would be a 2 hour drive for me so I will stick with online.

I'm going to throw out yet another link for you all to keep on top of. It's mainly Gift Card based so no credit card shop talk. Some offers are sourced by Doc of Credit which is nice to see a blogger giving credit where it's due. I recommend you save this link in your personal spreadsheets or Bookmark.
LINK
If you scroll down just a bit, on the right hand side you'll see this...

Which is pretty cool for a quick reference and it's alphabetized! :thumbsup2

I'm going to throw out yet another link for you all to keep on top of. It's mainly Gift Card based so no credit card shop talk. Some offers are sourced by Doc of Credit which is nice to see a blogger giving credit where it's due. I recommend you save this link in your personal spreadsheets or Bookmark.
LINK
If you scroll down just a bit, on the right hand side you'll see this...
View attachment 453841

Which is pretty cool for a quick reference and it's alphabetized! :thumbsup2
According to that website, BJs is limiting each member to $500. I’m not sure if that is correct or not

I only got it on one, SW Performance. I was working on MSR but now trying to coast until after the 1st of the year. I'm getting close and I think I saw someone got points before they met the spend, definitely don't want to take that chance. Does that sound right, maybe I imagined that!
It’s not common but there were reports of that in previous years. Once your Dec statement drops, you are good to go though!

Also, ShopRite is offering a $20 off your next shopping order (12/1 - 12/7) if you purchase $100 in gift cards on 11/29 - 11/30. The offer is limited to one per price plus card. I was fully expecting this deal, as they have run it for the past 10 years.

In previous years, they have also run the same promo in the week after Thanksgiving for $15 off your next shopping order. We don't have confirmation of that deal yet, but I fully expect it.

So someone that is math inclined, help me out? I do not have a BJ's anywhere near me so a membership would only be used for this purpose.
So with that in mind, is it better to get the BJs $10 online membership to buy DGC's at the 6% sale OR to buy them at Target for 5% off? I'll need $600 dollars more by Dec. 8th to pay off trip and them probably another $500-1000 for food by trip time in January.

ETA: I don't have any of the Chase offers or anything additional like that.
I don't see your question answered. I love Math so here is what I see if you have to pay the $10 online membership fee for BJ's......
at BJ's $600 in gift cards will save you $36 minus the $10 enrollment fee = $26 in savings
at Target$600 in gift cards will save you $30.
You are better off buying at Target with 5% off unless you can get the 1 day free online membership at BJs, in which case you would save $36 that way.

I don't see your question answered. I love Math so here is what I see if you have to pay the $10 online membership fee for BJ's......
at BJ's $600 in gift cards will save you $36 minus the $10 enrollment fee = $26 in savings
at Target$600 in gift cards will save you $30.
You are better off buying at Target with 5% off unless you can get the 1 day free online membership at BJs, in which case you would save $36 that way.

Thank you so much. I had thought as much but didn't trust my math. LOL From my figuring, I'd have to buy $1000 to make the BJs deal better and while I probably need that much, I'd rather pace it out a little. So looks like I will stick with Target. I'm mostly just so jealous of people getting like 20% savings and here I was thinking I was doing good with my 5%. 😬

6 more days until we leave for Universal & WDW. :santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa: < six! :teeth:
WooHoo!!! 12 days for us!! Doing 6 at Uni, then switching to DW until xmas eve. Been practically working around the clock the last 4 days to get all the xmas decorations up and gifts wrapped, almost done and then I can focus on trip stuff and maybe watch an xmas show or 2. Thinking about getting a few more GC on the 22 - if they don't get here before we leave I can just call home and get the numbers to add to my account. Might be looking for Uber if the sale on them is also good.

Just got $1,000 in Disney GCs from Stop & Shop tonight. The cashier was so friendly! Why can't deals always work like this?

I need to try to more than one. I have gone to the store twice and only did one at a time. I feel like such a scammer doing it more than once. However my local store was wiped out of Disney cards so I guess someone else already did it.
Thankfully I have two more store on the way to work so I’ll get a few today on the way to work.

I tested the Stop and Shop buy $100, get $20 grocery coupon tonight. I bought 2 $100 in separate transactions to test the waters. Both worked great. I will be heading back to S&S tomorrow to buy more....not just Disney, but other cards that I know we will use. This is 20% off + credit card points.....works for me! I typically settle for 10%.
Just to confirm, you were able to get the coupon buying Disney gift cards? When I went last week the cashier checked with the service desk and they didn't *think* those counted....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter