Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my RMN for BB has never showed up. I placed 4 orders. Two of the orders I added other items to in the hopes it might make the CB 'stick' but that doesn't seem to have mattered. None of mine have gone pending. Anyone else? I feel like I am always the one who doesn't catch the RMN love lol.

FYI the in store sale doesn't start until Black Friday (per the ad). Online is this Friday.
Where did you see this? I have the flier and I don't see anything about online only until black Friday. Mine is on the pages that say Friday Nov 22- Monday Dec 2 and under the Disney Gift card it says the "offer expires 12/2/19" . What am I missing?
Thanks

There's a mastercard deal for Starbucks. Buy a $15 gift card and get a bonus $5 gift card after purchase. You can't reload your starbucks account, it has to be a gift card purchase and you must use a mastercard!

https://www.starbucks.com/mcofferterms
Thanks for this! I love getting $20 worth of Starbuck's cards for $15! We end up spending quite a bit in Starbucks while at the parks!

@wendow--Mine tracked. Both gift card only and gift card + something else. Who knows if they will stick. My last ones went pending yesterday and I picked the gift cards up in store Saturday.

Well, my RMN for BB has never showed up. I placed 4 orders. Two of the orders I added other items to in the hopes it might make the CB 'stick' but that doesn't seem to have mattered. None of mine have gone pending. Anyone else? I feel like I am always the one who doesn't catch the RMN love lol.

While I have never used it for giftcards, I have used it for various other purchases. I usually have to end up emailing them and asking for my money. I actually need to do this again for a Kohl's purchase. They have always credited me, but it is a pain in the butt.

I finally had my two orders track on Sunday from the week before. Do other non-gc purchased track for you? I've noticed on my new phone orders do 't track, but on my old phone they do. Probably a security setting but I'm not sure how to change/fix it, so I just use my old phone to place my orders.

For those that have done the Stop and Shop $20 grocery coupon with $100 GC purchase. Was this a one time use only? Or can I do a few in separate transactions.

UPDATE: Answered - I can see in the add it states one per transaction.

Last edited:
For those that have done the Stop and Shop $20 grocery coupon with $100 GC purchase. Was this a one time use only? Or can I do a few in separate transactions.

UPDATE: Answered - I can see in the add it states one per transaction.

It's one $20 reward per transaction, you have to buy $100 or more in GC in a single transaction to get the coupon (it doesn't track and accumulate the way CVS rewards do). But if you have a lot of GC to buy, you can get the deal a total of 10 times from what I'm seeing.

I have had good success with this. I wonder why some don't. 2 out of 3 of my BB orders of DGC only have gone pending on RMN. The 3rd order is only 3 days old so I expect that one to go pending soon.

My purchase from last week went pending over the weekend. I got a Wendy's and Panera physical card mailed to me plus a pizza egift card. I think I put them in my best buy cart first and then clicked thru RMN to make the final purchase.

My walmart egift cards I purchased online did not track for the discover 5%. Got my statement and it showed up as a "services" purchase. I must be doing something wrong. I did get the 1%.

My walmart egift cards I purchased online did not track for the discover 5%. Got my statement and it showed up as a "services" purchase. I must be doing something wrong. I did get the 1%.
Mine did not either. I posted about it on 11/6. I have not tried to buy more since. At the time tzeitel mentioned the same result and said she messaged Discover about it. But I don't remember ever seeing a resolution.

I finally had my two orders track on Sunday from the week before. Do other non-gc purchased track for you? I've noticed on my new phone orders do 't track, but on my old phone they do. Probably a security setting but I'm not sure how to change/fix it, so I just use my old phone to place my orders.
RMN has always been pretty hit and miss for me. I had two of my four (all bought at the same time) go pending this morning so all hope is not lost!

I have had good success with this. I wonder why some don't. 2 out of 3 of my BB orders of DGC only have gone pending on RMN. The 3rd order is only 3 days old so I expect that one to go pending soon.
It's really perplexing to me as well as to why some have better success than others. I don't run any kind of ad blocker or pop up blocker or anything additional on my phone. And orders I place through ebates, TCB and ibotta seem to track 100% of the time so not sure why I have problems with RMN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter