Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might want to copy this link to your spread sheets that you are all hopefully keeping ;)

Here's All the Best Black Friday Gift Card Deals for 2019 - LINK

Dealnews also lists discounts like Slickdeals, the difference between the two Dealnews doesn't have an option for comments which I believe is important when making a decision to purchase. At Slickdeals people will comment on an item, if they were sold at a lower price point, quality of the item and more. I do read comments but often on Slickdeals you get hit with trolls. YMMV. Both sites are great.

Also, I'm going to throw this out here too. Fair warning, it's a lot to absorb.
Best Gift Card Promotions, Deals, Offers, and Codes – November 2019 - LINK

Last edited:
OMG you guys and gals!

Hubby and I just got back from our Date Night! :love2: I hear ya, get a room!!! :rotfl:

We had dinner at California Pizza - YUM!
DH told me he had an Am Ex offer "Spend $50, Get $15" well at my local CP they had this at each table

Closer look see,

So he bought $100, received $30 Bonus, plus got $15 from Am Ex. AND if you bought a gift card our location was playing "Pachinko" where you could win Free Desssert, Free Drinks etc.. There was like 8 different things you could win including a $15 CP gift card and that's what I won! Woot!!!!

EDIT to add, DS went to the register to buy 2 - $50 gift cards and just as he sat down at our table his phone beeped, it was Am Ex. letting us know they added $15 to his account! So fast!

Last edited:
Last thing,... well for tonight anyway :rolleyes:

Just learned that LL Bean has 25% off store wide AND Military Discounts can NOT be added on top! :( DS was a bit miffed and a manager told him it was corporate. This is how they have the coupon coded. However, he also stated when items go down in price and the tag reflects the new discounted price you WILL be able to apply your military discount on top! Hope all this made sense.

View attachment 452846
Before it became "ineligible" it was pending with a date. You get a red sad face when it changes to ineligible.
Why is it different pending amounts between the top My Rewards section
Approved Cash Back Rewards
$0.00
$67.50 pending
Redeem Reward

and the section below it Rewards Activity (like the line item above). Mine don't match, I only show 37.50 for two pending vs five which would equal the 67.50?

I'm so frustrated with BB -- 2 of the GCs I bought weren't activated. Over 40 minutes on hold and STILL not activated, then being told there were activated, only to call the 1-800 number to verify (before I disconnected the call) and they STILL aren't activated. They said there's nothing further they can do, so they are going to re-send the GCs. Sometimes I question if the savings are worth the frustration (in each batch of BB orders I usually get at least 1 card that's not activated; last order with Staples 1 GC wasn't activated and I'm still waiting for the refund on my cc). Just needed to vent!

Add me to the list of non-activated DGC from BB. One of 5 was not activated, can't wait for my 40 minute call #@$!#!

Did you talk to them yet? Curious if they have any better deals than the BF 6%. Thanks!
In late Oct they were offering 6.5% on $5000. I emailed those names and got the offer. I placed my order on 11/2. You place the order online (at just 4% off), then send you order number to Brian. He did an adjustment to the order. It added several days to the process. I just got my cards yesterday. All were added fine to my DGC account. They came with the activation slips.

I've not tried it that way but it sounds good to me, it's on my way to pick up my son.
I do wish Staples was closer though, I miss so many deals there.
I did Staples once via online. Had the card shipped to the store - that way if there was a problem I could blame them for loosing it. It was delivered - I had to go to the store and make them find it because they "didn't see it". And after all that it never tracked. So not worth the extra 1.99 to buy them there unless I get a great CB deal on my CC.

Add me to the list of non-activated DGC from BB. One of 5 was not activated, can't wait for my 40 minute call #@$!#!

We're going to see if BB carries Visa's and if not we'll buy Disney's but I plan on making sure they're activated while at the register after they're purchased. I will loose out on any CB but I'd rather do it this way than have to make a call.

American Airlines 10% Military Discount Via Veteran’s Advantage - Link
A lot of verbage so be sure to read the fine print!

Amex Offers: Amazon, Spend $75 & Get $15 or 1,500 Points [Targeted] - Link

Does anyone here use "DoorDash"?
DoorDash: Get $15 Off $30+ [Targeted] - Link

Also on the Magic Shot thread I list free photo prints: here, here and here

Does anyone know if Sams allows you to purchase DGC with WM/Sams GCs? Physical and/or eGCs? Family member recently upgraded an iPhone at Sams and got a $400 GC. I may be doing the WM iPhone deal during BF which includes a $400 eGC. TIA

Does anyone know if Sams allows you to purchase DGC with WM/Sams GCs? Physical and/or eGCs? Family member recently upgraded an iPhone at Sams and got a $400 GC. I may be doing the WM iPhone deal during BF which includes a $400 eGC. TIA

Yep - I used a Walmart GC at Sams.com just today to buy a DGC, and nothing else was in the order. I think I've also used a Sam's Club GC also online in the past. Never tried in store though.

Yep, it's the only reason I have a Sams membership. I cash out my Swagbucks for WM GCs, then use them online at Sams for DGC.

I’m at WDW now and think I might be a tad short on my gift cards so thinking about getting a digital one tonight. I usually get the physical cards so haven’t paid much attention to the digital options. What’s my best bet for a discount on a digital card?

I’m at WDW now and think I might be a tad short on my gift cards so thinking about getting a digital one tonight. I usually get the physical cards so haven’t paid much attention to the digital options. What’s my best bet for a discount on a digital card?
Not sure if it's the best option or not, but if you have a Target REDcard, you'd be guaranteed a 5% off, and they have e-gift cards up to $500. One word of caution, they can sometimes take a while to get delivered. I've heard of them taking up to a few hours... but I think it varies. Not sure how urgently you need yours.

How much do you need? Do you have a CB CC? Do you have a Sam's membership?

I did well getting 2 - $500 ones from Sam's. I went to Raise, bought a $500 WMGC and got 3% CB off a future card; plus got 3% back on my CC and the CB from the site with the highest raise offer (I think it was RMN when I did it - I got an additional 4%). Then I bought the ecard from Sam's using the WMGC and got got the $500 for 484.99 so saved 3%. Lots of steps, but I had money left over to spend at WM or Sams for other things or to put toward the next GC purchase.

In the end I got the discounted GC plus almost another $100 back in CB offers, saving appx 14% overall.

Did you talk to them yet? Curious if they have any better deals than the BF 6%. Thanks!
I didn’t get a chance to call on Friday. I’ve emailed them twice over the last 2 weeks and haven’t heard back. At this point I’m probably just going to wait for the 22nd. But it’s cutting really close to when we have to make final payment so I’m a little nervous about it. Eek! Might just end up doing Target for the 5%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!