Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally, if it goes pending it usually pays out. The only question is regarding Best Buy, I haven't seen anyone report yet that they got an actual payout from Best Buy but I think one of the first people who tried Best Buy (after Swagbucks closed down) sais their actual payout date wasn't until some time in September. If someone did get an actual payout from Best Buy from buying gift cards, please post that data point. The only reason there is some concern with Best Buy is that we know they weren't paying out on SwagBucks and had a way to tell between the different types of purchases.

I was paid out by RMN back in February for buying Disney gift cards online at BB. But that may have been before Swagbucks stopped working. Fingers crossed.

My BB 10% went pending tonight! $15 - and it has an expected pay date of 10/5.

I didn't have the cards mailed - but opted to go pick them up at the local store that is 2 miles from my house. Same for Staples. I noticed BB didn't process my payment until I picked the cards up and they activated them. Staples actually have to have the cards mailed to the store so I don't expect to see those until this weekend. My concern on that purchase is they won't process the payment until I pick them up, so I don't know what date the "sale" will go through and it the RTMN offer will still be valid. Fingers crossed.

Question - would the Rakuten Disney 3% today have worked on e-gift cards? I didn't try when I placed my order today, but now wondering if I should have.

How does the Best Buy 10% weekly ad deal on RMN work for online purchases? Mine only shows up as an in store offer?

Question - would the Rakuten Disney 3% today have worked on e-gift cards? I didn't try when I placed my order today, but now wondering if I should have.
Rakuten doesn't usually credit for gift cards. They are REALLY hit or miss.

Last edited:

How does the Best Buy 10% weekly ad deal on RMN work for online purchases? Mine only shows up as an in store offer?
Ok, I think i figured out how to activate the offer online as I got an email saying I did. Now the question is, does this work on all third party gift cards? I don't need Disney but looking to save with our hulu subscription or ebay business purchases.

I used RMN a lot back in the spring to save for our Disney trip in May but have been out of the loop for a few months!

Shoot! I was really hoping someone would tell me I wasn’t looking in the right place.
I’m going to hold out a bit longer before I buy. Fingers crossed they come back.
I picked up a starwars one the other day at the disney store to move my stuff to cause we are going on a starwars trip in march, but they only had 4 empty cards to choose from. You would hate to think those people selling empty cards on Ebay will actually get the 5.00 they ask.

Ok, I think i figured out how to activate the offer online as I got an email saying I did. Now the question is, does this work on all third party gift cards? I don't need Disney but looking to save with our hulu subscription or ebay business purchases.

I used RMN a lot back in the spring to save for our Disney trip in May but have been out of the loop for a few months!
I got a Hulu with my Disney, worked fine

I can't get Raise to work. Every time I click "submit payment" I get an error code that says I haven't filled out something. But I've filled out everything! There aren't that many fields to complete. There is no terms and conditions box to check. I've tried on different computers and different browsers. WHAT AM I MISSING?

I emailed them, but haven't heard back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter