Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the Sears card that I got through SVM yesterday at Kmart to buy another g/c with no problem. Kmart is also having (at least in my area) a deal this week where if you buy $25 of dining (loads of brands inc. Subway, Burger King, Darden, Red Robin...) g/c, you get a $5 Kmart g/c and $2 in Shop Your Way rewards. So I got a $25 BK card for $17 (after the bonuses) and a package of dental floss and used the Sears g/c to pay for it all. Again, YMMV.
Thank you for giving me some hope!

when I look at the target site under specialty gift cards on my laptop I see.... nothing- it's a blank page. I think they've been doing something to the site overall for weeks now, it's been slightly different every time I look at it!

I used the Sears card that I got through SVM yesterday at Kmart to buy another g/c with no problem. Kmart is also having (at least in my area) a deal this week where if you buy $25 of dining (loads of brands inc. Subway, Burger King, Darden, Red Robin...) g/c, you get a $5 Kmart g/c and $2 in Shop Your Way rewards. So I got a $25 BK card for $17 (after the bonuses) and a package of dental floss and used the Sears g/c to pay for it all. Again, YMMV.
Great deal, what part of the country is the kmart you go to?

I hate Target's new website. It's like they are trying to be so cool and tech-y and innovative, the old site worked just fine!

I hate Target's new website. It's like they are trying to be so cool and tech-y and innovative, the old site worked just fine!

I hate how Target's new site is trying to look/align with its mobile site and app, and in doing so removed so much of the functionality that the full site had.

I hated it too until I discovered that I'm again able to pay to pay 100% with gift cards and still get the 5%. Ever since last October I've had to put at least something on my Red Card in order to get the discount. Too bad my churning days with Target are basically over.

I hated it too until I discovered that I'm again able to pay to pay 100% with gift cards and still get the 5%. Ever since last October I've had to put at least something on my Red Card in order to get the discount. Too bad my churning days with Target are basically over.
I'm the same - that benefit alone is huge for me. Manually forcing a portion to be on my REDCard was such a hassle.

Giant eagle is running double fuel perks next week on fashion and restaurant gift cards-I believe target is considered "fashion"

I took my Sears cards (I bought two $100 cards for $85 each during the sale just hours before the ebucks promo) to Kmart today and tried to buy 4 $25 Ebay cards and 2 $50 Applebees cards (needed teacher gifts) and the cashier wouldn't even try it. When she saw the gift cards, she said I HAD to pay with cash. I explained that I wanted to pay with my Sears gift cards and she said it wasn't allowed, so I told her no thanks, and bought the other items in my cart. She offered to let me pay with a debit card, and I said no thanks, and asked when the policy changed. She said it had always been that way, though just two (ish) weeks ago I bought 4 $25 eBay cards at the same store with no issue.

I may try that store again, just a different cashier, or I may try Sears- we buy appliances at Sears too so they won't be too bad to spend if needed...

Does anyone remember the name of the website that compares discounts across rebate programs?

I took my Sears cards (I bought two $100 cards for $85 each during the sale just hours before the ebucks promo) to Kmart today and tried to buy 4 $25 Ebay cards and 2 $50 Applebees cards (needed teacher gifts) and the cashier wouldn't even try it. When she saw the gift cards, she said I HAD to pay with cash. I explained that I wanted to pay with my Sears gift cards and she said it wasn't allowed, so I told her no thanks, and bought the other items in my cart. She offered to let me pay with a debit card, and I said no thanks, and asked when the policy changed. She said it had always been that way, though just two (ish) weeks ago I bought 4 $25 eBay cards at the same store with no issue.

I may try that store again, just a different cashier, or I may try Sears- we buy appliances at Sears too so they won't be too bad to spend if needed...
Well that stinks.

I used mine to buy a bookcase from Wayfair using Sears Marketplace. I have some left and just realized they work on Lands End which we order from fairly regularly.

Can You can use Sears gift card to buy from lands end? Is that buying lands end directly or lands end merchandise from Sears? Sorry for the double post. My internet stinks lately.

Last edited:
Just went to RiteAid and got the $50 Best Buy card for 1000 Plenti points (equal to $10). The cashier didn't scan my Plenti card even though I put it right in front of her. So it took forever to fix but they were able to get me my points. Moral of the story make sure they scan your Plenti card right away. Does anyone know if you can re-buy gift cards with the Plenti points? What do people use them for? Gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter