Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember back in the day when all gift cards / gift certificates were cash only? I thought it was so great when I could pay with a credit card.

I don't remember them ever being cash only but I do remember when they were paper certificates. I worked retail in high school and we had to write them out by hand, and yep, we called them 'gift certificates'.

I had luck with the Kmart near the PGH airport (moon twp/coraopolis) like a week or two ago. I had ordered $300 or the SVM discounted sears cards ($255 for $300) and was able to purchase 6 $50 Disney cards with them. However the experience didn't leave me warm and fuzzy-I wasn't sure though that I would be able to do it again because they said they do not take credit cards due to fraud (normally only cash sales for gift cards) and the manager had to ok the sale.
I just successfully bought eBay gcs with physical Sears cards at this location...cashier didn't even blink at eye!

Just got email about eBucks Flash Bonus 2X on any item, 3X on item over $50, and 4X on item over $100.

Yep, I got the promo too and combined it with the Ebates 3% cash back! I needed some Southwest GCs so this worked out perfectly!

Just as an FYI, my email said 8% on orders $100+. So, I assume if someone buys a card for $100 even, it should still give 8%, as I read it.

I think that became a question for some beforehand.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    269.1 KB · Views: 9
Wohoo! I've got about 8k to pay off a carnival cruise. Even if I just buy eBay at target and flip it on this deal, I'm saving 15.3%. I'm happy GCM is stocking carnival again. I would much rather pay the shipping than deal with ppdg.

I feel like I've hit the jackpot today. Flash deal on top of an ebates deal and I got $200 to go through PPDG! I'm going to try another $200 again in a few hours, fully expecting to be declined. I won't be upset since I already made my other purchase of a non-GC item that I was waiting for an ebucks deal on.

Woohoo, was nervous through checkout, paypal made me verify my account, I did it once and then was able to continue. Glad my account didn't get locked up like the other horror stories I've heard.

For those that flip through BB, how much do you do at once? The last time I was in store to flip I had a head cashier (or whatever, the one that has to approve some purchases, he had just finished punching in his code for the other cashier) and he said he does the same thing, buy Ebay cards with Best Buy cards.

I just bought $500 BB, had to verify twice, once going from Ebay to Paypal and once again before final submission at Paypal.

Took about 30 minutes to get my bestbuy gift cards, might head to best buy shortly and see if I can get one more round in before the promo expires

Account locked up first try even after phone verification. Not going to even bother with PPDG any further.

Yep, I got the promo too and combined it with the Ebates 3% cash back! I needed some Southwest GCs so this worked out perfectly!

Did you buy Southwest through PPDG? I had looked on GCM earlier today and I they didn't have Southwest.

Nevermind: I found them on PPDG, and miracle of miracles, the order seems to have gone through!

Last edited:
Well, I managed to get $200 in BB through PPDG. Then my PP account locked up. I'll try again in a bit. Otherwise, I guess it's physical GS cards for me.

I can't figure out where to find my ebucks balance. I used to go to summary, then click ebay bucks, but that's only showing my history of purchases? Concerned because I activated the bonus bucks, then placed an order for Gamestop physical cards through cardency, it showed I would be receiving 8%, but then on confirmation, it showed only 2%. And now I can't find any info anywhere. I feel really dumb, but the ebay bucks page is not giving me the info I'm looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter