Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed Dosh at Sam's with 3% in app cash back? You have to click through Dosh's website then hit the Shop button to go to Sam's. I'm tempted. I need 2 $500 to cover our meals/expenses for our trip coming up in 10 days but I don't want to miss a better deal out there and at this point I am only comfortable getting eGift cards.

Just saved $135 (13.5%) off $1000 ($500x2) Disney eGift Card from Sam's Club:
3% Sam's Club discount on $500 eGift Card.
5% cash back on "SamsClub.com purchases with your Sam's Club Mastercard."
$55 statement credit "when you open a new account [Sam's Club Mastercard] and spend $55."

Grand total $865 for $1000 worth of Disney Gift Cards!

Has anyone noticed Dosh at Sam's with 3% in app cash back? You have to click through Dosh's website then hit the Shop button to go to Sam's. I'm tempted. I need 2 $500 to cover our meals/expenses for our trip coming up in 10 days but I don't want to miss a better deal out there and at this point I am only comfortable getting eGift cards.
Quoting myself here. I bought 2 $500 Disney eGift cards and 1 package of Kona blend coffee. Shipping will be free for the coffee. I got the Dosh notification right away, just like I used to when I purchased "in-store". A whopping $.047 (which clearly I just got the 3% cash back on the coffee)!

Quoting myself here. I bought 2 $500 Disney eGift cards and 1 package of Kona blend coffee. Shipping will be free for the coffee. I got the Dosh notification right away, just like I used to when I purchased "in-store". A whopping $.047 (which clearly I just got the 3% cash back on the coffee)!

Same. I ordered movie theater gift cards and dog food. I only received Dosh cash back on the dog food portion.

Anyone know if the 20% off Target coupon could be applied to DGCs? That would be amazing!

The would be amazing but, unfortunately, gift cards are excluded.

There is a long list of exclusions including: Apple products, select baby products (Baby Born, DockATot, Elvie, HALO, Infant Optics, Peg Perego, Phillips Avent), Bose, Casper, clinic & pharmacy, dairy milk, DSLR cameras & lenses, Elf on the Shelf, Fitbit, gift cards, Google, GoPro, Harry's & Flamingo, HP, JBL, Levi's Red Label, LG OLED TV, limited time designer partnerships, mobile contracts, Motrin pain relief, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Nintendo Labo kits, Polder, prepaid cards, PS4 hardware, Samsung TV's, simple human, Sonos, Target optical, select toys (Barbie Dreamhouse, Disney Frozen Castle, Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Puppy, Frozen Castle and Smart Home, Hot Wheels Colossal Crash, Hot Wheels id, Imaginext Batmobile, LEGO, L.O.L., Mega Bloks, Nerf Ultra, Pictionary Air, Thomas and Friends Wood), Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Vera Bradley bedding, Weber, and Xbox One hardware.

I purchased a $50 Target gift card to get the 20% coupon. I'll wait to see if Target has their 10% off Target gift card sale and then use the gift cards plus the 20% coupon to stock up on non-perishable grocery items, paper supplies, health and beauty supplies.

My BB order of 3 Disney cards ($150) just posted as pending on RMN. I placed the order (and it shipped) on Wednesday.

I did the 10% cs on RMN and used my Amex that had the $30 off $300. I placed a second order of $150 yesterday to reach the $300. Right after I got the confirmation email from BB I got a confirmation email from Amex. I hope that one also tracks on RMN.

The 10% on RMN is until today. Sometimes they do 15% but I did not want to risk it.

The would be amazing but, unfortunately, gift cards are excluded.

There is a long list of exclusions including: Apple products, select baby products (Baby Born, DockATot, Elvie, HALO, Infant Optics, Peg Perego, Phillips Avent), Bose, Casper, clinic & pharmacy, dairy milk, DSLR cameras & lenses, Elf on the Shelf, Fitbit, gift cards, Google, GoPro, Harry's & Flamingo, HP, JBL, Levi's Red Label, LG OLED TV, limited time designer partnerships, mobile contracts, Motrin pain relief, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Nintendo Labo kits, Polder, prepaid cards, PS4 hardware, Samsung TV's, simple human, Sonos, Target optical, select toys (Barbie Dreamhouse, Disney Frozen Castle, Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Puppy, Frozen Castle and Smart Home, Hot Wheels Colossal Crash, Hot Wheels id, Imaginext Batmobile, LEGO, L.O.L., Mega Bloks, Nerf Ultra, Pictionary Air, Thomas and Friends Wood), Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Vera Bradley bedding, Weber, and Xbox One hardware.

I purchased a $50 Target gift card to get the 20% coupon. I'll wait to see if Target has their 10% off Target gift card sale and then use the gift cards plus the 20% coupon to stock up on non-perishable grocery items, paper supplies, health and beauty supplies.

Mmm, that's what I was thinking. Too good to be true! But you can used Target GCs to purchase DGC? So if Target does the 10%, I can then use those to get Disney ones? Also, do you still get the 5% off for RED card with the 10%?

Mmm, that's what I was thinking. Too good to be true! But you can used Target GCs to purchase DGC? So if Target does the 10%, I can then use those to get Disney ones? Also, do you still get the 5% off for RED card with the 10%?

Unfortunately you can no longer use Target GC's to purchase DGC. You do get the 5% off DGC if you use your Red card.

Unfortunately you can no longer use Target GC's to purchase DGC. You do get the 5% off DGC if you use your Red card.

Got it. So no sense in waiting till the Target 10% just to try and get DGC. Thinking I may do the BJ's offer, then, since this seems like the best deal I'll get for a bit.

Thanks for answering my questions! It's my first time doing the GC thing, but it will totally be worth it, since we're going to WDW in Jan and then an Alaska cruise in August. It will really add up!

My BB order of 3 Disney cards ($150) just posted as pending on RMN. I placed the order (and it shipped) on Wednesday.

I did the 10% cs on RMN and used my Amex that had the $30 off $300. I placed a second order of $150 yesterday to reach the $300. Right after I got the confirmation email from BB I got a confirmation email from Amex. I hope that one also tracks on RMN.

The 10% on RMN is until today. Sometimes they do 15% but I did not want to risk it.
How do you get the RMN cashback offer? Whenever I look at BB I only see cashback on specific items, not the whole site.

I’m hoping for the 10% off for the kids’ Rxs. Vyvanse for dd is $260/month and dd’s retin a is a small fortune (but does last a while). I usually buy at Kroger but I’ve got too many fuel points at the moment.

I thought that maybe we could start a thread where everyone can post the deals that they are finding on Disney gift cards. I have not seen any in my area, but I would love to know if there are any around. Please post where you live, the store, and what the deal is. I know the Target 5% is the big one, but I know that some grocery stores have some too.

Thanks! This should help everyone to save a little extra :thumbsup2
My husband is going to BJ'S and purchasing a slew of gift cards. We're going to use them to pay for our vacation.
Someone tell John, Pete or Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!