Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't wait too long to do this deal, though. RMN has been known to pull offers early.

After posting I just got an email that mine went pending too! So I went back to RMN to do another and I noticed it said it doesn’t apply for gift cards. I don’t remember seeing that stated before. Wonder if they changed it since a bunch of us used it for gift cards and now they won’t apply it anymore??

I'm curious for those who have done the Sam's new membership offer with DOSH. I'm a little late to the game and just signed up for a new Sam's membership last weekend with the Am Ex offer. How long did it take for DOSH to credit? Other offers I've done with them it's been as soon as the transaction went pending, but I didn't know that if since this one is a larger amount if it takes longer or not.

Mine never credited and I had to contact Dosh to get them to give me the $20. They answered almost immediately and manually credited it to my account though.

Thanks. I was confused at first and was able to find it via google. I could swear the first time I saw this offer years ago it was get $50, pay $25 but we didn't need it then. Now we're planning a USO stay and this could be useful. Still not sold due to the language.

If I were to do this, I would set up DH as his bday coincides with our trip and ask for separate receipts. DH can use his promotion and we (DS and I) could use GC's. Still thinking how we an max all the offers. Thinking.....

I really like having the card when we went last year. You're also able to get into any Landry's restaurant without a reservation. This was helpful one night when we changed plans and decided to go to Disney Springs. They also have the manager come talk to you a couple times throughout the meal. My parents felt like real VIPS :) :)

You also earn points on any money spent at Landry's restaurants.

I'm curious for those who have done the Sam's new membership offer with DOSH. I'm a little late to the game and just signed up for a new Sam's membership last weekend with the Am Ex offer. How long did it take for DOSH to credit? Other offers I've done with them it's been as soon as the transaction went pending, but I didn't know that if since this one is a larger amount if it takes longer or not.

Mine went to pending right away. Received a notification as soon as I made the purchase. I hope yours credits!

If you buy a $50 dgc at Target but only get $2 back, it's a better deal to just use your Red Card and get 5% automatically.
This is from a bit ago but I wanted to respond - that the $2 cash back would be on top of the 5%off with Ref card. So total of 9%.
RMN online deals can be done with any card, does not have to be a linked card.

This is from a bit ago but I wanted to respond - that the $2 cash back would be on top of the 5%off with Ref card. So total of 9%.
RMN online deals can be done with any card, does not have to be a linked card.
Oh, well crap, lol!

Do any cashback portals (ebates, swagbucks, dosh, ect..) give CB for Sams club online purchases of Disney GCs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter