Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did an online Chat with BJs. They did not know but suggested I call the B2B volume sales division to inquire.

Well mine was definitely legit and I saved 8% on the purchase, though the discount was diluted slightly by taking a few months to pay off the $5k on the credit card, but I still came out better than the ~4% everyday discount.

I got another one of these emails just a couple weeks ago, offering a 6% discount but wanting the purchase to be at least $5k again. I passed on that one, figuring maybe they will offer the 8% discount again in the future and at that time I'll jump on it again!

ETA - I just opened the PP's pic of email, and yes it was Bryan and Brian who were the POCs when I purchased mine.

Last edited:
Hope this means Bj's might be offering a deal on Disney GC soon. Didn't they go on sale shortly after some of you got that $5000 email last time? Here's hoping!! I'll be checking a few times a day now for awhile.

I got that email after I purchased DGC when they had the sale in the winter. I thought it was just a targeted email to people that purchased a certain amount of money in DGC, but if it’s a sign of another sale I’d be happy too!

Anyone have experience with RMN pending rewards not going through by the date they’re supposed to be posted? I have two purchases from February from different retailers that were supposed to post yesterday, but they’re still pending.

I guess it could be legitimate but I highly doubt it. The email says it is for orders over $5.000. I don't have a membership but I did make a large purchase last year when they had the 8% off and had the free online membership.
Yep it was, I ordered $1600 to take advantage of my Discover 5% match so in the end 18%.

Well mine was definitely legit and I saved 8% on the purchase, though the discount was diluted slightly by taking a few months to pay off the $5k on the credit card, but I still came out better than the ~4% everyday discount.

I got another one of these emails just a couple weeks ago, offering a 6% discount but wanting the purchase to be at least $5k again. I passed on that one, figuring maybe they will offer the 8% discount again in the future and at that time I'll jump on it again!

ETA - I just opened the PP's pic of email, and yes it was Bryan and Brian who were the POCs when I purchased mine.
We both bought at the same time but I went through their website rather than the guys (I was still a little skiddish). I think its worth asking about a smaller purchase, I have a feeling they would accomodate that or send you to the website. The only difference this time from other times I have ordered from BJ's is I had to buy an online membership which was $10 for 1 year. You probably do not need to purchase the membership if you go directly through the guys.

Hope this means Bj's might be offering a deal on Disney GC soon. Didn't they go on sale shortly after some of you got that $5000 email last time? Here's hoping!! I'll be checking a few times a day now for awhile.

Yes, that's what I recall also.

Anyone have experience with RMN pending rewards not going through by the date they’re supposed to be posted? I have two purchases from February from different retailers that were supposed to post yesterday, but they’re still pending.
I usually get mine the day after they say it will post. If they say the 18th, I get it on the 19th. See if you get it today.

Got an email today from RMN that my $10 for spending $100 at Shop Disney is pending until 5/4/2019. I purchased the card on 3/18/19 so it took at couple days. I only purchased a $100 egiftcard. Glad this went through!!!

Last edited:
Got an email today from RMN that my $10 for spending $100 at Shop Disney is pending until 5/4/2019. I purchased the card on 5/18/19 so it took at couple days. I only purchased a $100 egiftcard. Glad this went through!!!

For the life of me, I cannot figure out where to enter GC information on ShopDisney. I want to pay partially with a GC and otherwise with a CC, but I can't find where to enter the DGC info!

For the life of me, I cannot figure out where to enter GC information on ShopDisney. I want to pay partially with a GC and otherwise with a CC, but I can't find where to enter the DGC info!

I'm not sure. I know that I tried to use a pre-paid Visa card to purchase a Disney GC on Shop Disney. It went through initially, but then I got an email that the bank couldn't be verified. I had to call and give them another form of payment. Bummer is that the money came off the pre-paid card and has not gone back on yet.

I'm not sure. I know that I tried to use a pre-paid Visa card to purchase a Disney GC on Shop Disney. It went through initially, but then I got an email that the bank couldn't be verified. I had to call and give them another form of payment. Bummer is that the money came off the pre-paid card and has not gone back on yet.
That stinks! I hope they return your money soon!

Okay, so the gift card option just isn't showing up for me. It's supposed to be above the "Disney Rewards Redemption" option, but it isn't there. I'm guessing its some kind of a glitch. I tried just filling my cart with merchandise in case it was the system blocking me from buying a GC with a GC, but that didn't change anything.

Was this a Virtual Visa through Swagbucks, by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter