• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick FYI- Sams club online has rainforest cafe gift cards on sale- 3 $25 dollar ones plus a bonus $15($90 total) for $67.50 thru the 31st!

That’s great! Do you know if they extra $15 has an expiration date or is it the same as the other $25 cards and can be used anytime?

Can someone tell me about the 200 kicks with Sams? I did make an online purchase but bought gift cards (the $75/3 pack).....will that work or how can I do it?

Can someone tell me about the 200 kicks with Sams? I did make an online purchase but bought gift cards (the $75/3 pack).....will that work or how can I do it?

The 200 kick redemption requires an in store receipt. There is a 10 kicks/$1 online shopkick offer but gift cards are excluded from that.

Just thought I'd share this old thread talking about the interchangeability between Landry's GCs. Looks like anyone who purchases the Rainforest Cafe GCs are good to go at Yak and Yeti. https://www.disboards.com/threads/l...orest-cafe-gift-card-at-yak-and-yeti.3124353/

Before I order from Sam's, can someone please talk to me about the Uber rewards some? Do they expire? How do I get signed up? I rarely use Uber, so it probably wouldn't be worth it for me to use it unless the rewards are still good in September when we go to Disney.

ETA: found out how to opt in, but if anyone knows if they expire I would appreciate it!

Last edited:
Just thought I'd share this old thread talking about the interchangeability between Landry's GCs. Looks like anyone who purchases the Rainforest Cafe GCs are good to go at Yak and Yeti. https://www.disboards.com/threads/l...orest-cafe-gift-card-at-yak-and-yeti.3124353/

Before I order from Sam's, can someone please talk to me about the Uber rewards some? Do they expire? How do I get signed up? I rarely use Uber, so it probably wouldn't be worth it for me to use it unless the rewards are still good in September when we go to Disney.

ETA: found out how to opt in, but if anyone knows if they expire I would appreciate it!

I'm not aware of an expiration date.

Just a quick FYI- Sams club online has rainforest cafe gift cards on sale- 3 $25 dollar ones plus a bonus $15($90 total) for $67.50 thru the 31st!
Thanks for this! Do you know if you can combine the $25 off certificate ( for bithday ) along with the giftcards.

Also, anyone that does universal/city walk, Bubba Gumps has the same promo!

Hopefully someone else can chime in here, but my understanding is that these should work at all Landry's no matter what the packaging says. So Yak n Yeti too

I have the $25 welcome reward and $25 birthday reward. I plan on dining at Yak & Yeti and Bubba Gump!

For WDW restaurants, can you use an AP discount, Landry reward, and Landry gift card? I'm not sure all of these can be combined.

Swagbucks & Hulu

For a limited time, first time customers can get a FREE One Month of Hulu + $24 Moneymaker through Swagbucks! Snag 3,000 points from Swagbucks when you try out a subscription to Hulu, which can be redeemed for $30 CASH paid via an Amazon Gift Card or PayPal cash! You’ll pay just $5.99 for the Hulu subscription, making this a $24.01 Moneymaker after the 3,000 ($30) back in points!

Link: https://www.swagbucks.com/cash-back..._content=&utm_term=46792&placementName=Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter