Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone let me know if I am understanding the timing of the Best Buy-Swagbucks points. On 7/17 I purchased a $50 Disney GC. Today I see 100 pending SBs for that purchase. However, I have not received the 500 points. Is this normal? For some reason, I thought the 100 points would not show as pending until after the 500 points posted -- should I be worried that I have 100 pending points but not 500 points?

I'm in the same boat. I made my purchase on 7/16.

Can someone let me know if I am understanding the timing of the Best Buy-Swagbucks points. On 7/17 I purchased a $50 Disney GC. Today I see 100 pending SBs for that purchase. However, I have not received the 500 points. Is this normal? For some reason, I thought the 100 points would not show as pending until after the 500 points posted -- should I be worried that I have 100 pending points but not 500 points?

The 500 sb post 2 days after usually around noon for me. The 100 post as pending. You will not see anything pending for the 500 sb. it just shows up.

I have had the 500 Swagbucks take anywhere from 2 days to 10 days to post.
The 500 sb post 2 days after usually around noon for me. The 100 post as pending. You will not see anything pending for the 500 sb. it just shows up.

So am I just mistaken in thinking that there is a connection between the 100 SBs posting as pending and the 500 SBs showing up? I understand that the 500 do not show as pending, they just appear -- but I thought that they were supposed to appear before the 100 posted as pending. Am I just mistaken about that?

Do you have to purchase other non-gift card items along with it or does the Sam’s site let you buy only the GCs with the WM GCs?
You can buy just the Disney cards with WM GCs. You don't have to buy other stuff. You are limited to using up to 4 gift cards as payment on the same purchase. The best deal has been on the $150 packs.

So am I just mistaken in thinking that there is a connection between the 100 SBs posting as pending and the 500 SBs showing up? I understand that the 500 do not show as pending, they just appear -- but I thought that they were supposed to appear before the 100 posted as pending. Am I just mistaken about that?
Im not really sure. I do think you get the 100sb pending one day before the 500 or the day of. I honestly do not remember and i just did it last week. But the fact that the 100sb are pending means you will get the 500 soon. It seems SB is really not predictable these last couple of days.

Im not really sure. I do think you get the 100sb pending one day before the 500 or the day of. I honestly do not remember and i just did it last week. But the fact that the 100sb are pending means you will get the 500 soon. It seems SB is really not predictable these last couple of days.

Thanks -- I thought I read that the 100 Sb would not show as pending until after the 500 SB posted but I'm happy to be wrong about that.

I should have mentioned the Bed Bath& Beyond in the same area (south of Indy) didn't have any gift cards out.

I bought $50 worth of cards on 7/16 and another on 7/17 and scanned my Swagbucks code but I don't see any swagbucks for my purchases, not even pending ones. This is my first time using SB in a purchase.

You can buy just the Disney cards with WM GCs. You don't have to buy other stuff. You are limited to using up to 4 gift cards as payment on the same purchase. The best deal has been on the $150 packs.

Just to add to this a little . . . I just ordered a bunch of the $150 packs online. I went to the store planning to buy them, but they were priced $2 higher in the store than online so I went home and ordered them. I placed the order on Saturday morning and they arrived on Thursday. What I find a little odd is that it is only possible to order 5 at a time. I wanted to buy 7, so I did two separate orders back-to-back. There was no issues with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter