Disney Gift Card Deals

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Wanna be Ariel, Jun 13, 2012.

1. disorganizedchaos

disorganizedchaos Mouseketeer

Yes

2. disneedee

disneedee Mouseketeer

Yes had that issue about 3 mo the ago and it took some phone calls to get it reissued but finally did

Pieps86 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. justreading

justreading Mouseketeer

Don't forget to use your $10 discount code at Shoprite!

FoxC63 and gottalovepluto like this.
  5. Ryan120420

Ryan120420 Mouseketeer

6. Texans_loyal

Texans_loyal Operation Disney is Underway!

Update on the HEB deal: when you create a new account, you can load a $3/$30 Q. Works with Disney GC deal.

PhotoGrid_1523847845865.jpg PhotoGrid_1523847630099.jpg

7. Mark Cameron

Mark Cameron Mouseketeer

Yes of course! The issue at discussion here was purchasing Disney GCs with a Target GC. There is no problem purchasing Disney GCs with your Target RedCard. That 5% adds up quick when you are paying for a Disney trip.

8. pillow

pillow DIS Veteran

Apologies if this has been discussed already - am a little behind on my reading here . . . DH has an Amex offer for $2 back on a $5 Apple Pay purchase (use 5x). Figured he could get $5 Best Buy gift cards at Best Buy, and then use them to buy Disney using the Swagbucks deal. We only had this on one of our Amex cards, so its small potatoes, but helpful nonetheless. Does anyone know if BB will let you put only $5 on a gift card?

Also, I noticed two Kroger coupons on my account today for 4x fuel points . . . 1 for Visa/Mcard, 1 for 3rd party cards. Expires 5/2.

9. anricat

anricat DIS Veteran

Nice! And if you have a Chase Freedom card, grocery stores are 5% cash back this quarter so that's even better!

Texans_loyal likes this.
  10. Mr. lncredible

Mr. lncredible Mouseketeer

Meijer has their buy $50 in gift cards get $5 in mPerks deal going again. Stack this with Chase freedom 5% on grocery this quarter. You can get Best Buy gift cards and use the Swagbucks promo to get an additional 12%. One of the better deals I’ve run into since the churning days.

11. FoxC63

FoxC63 DIS Veteran

YES on Best Buy GC. I specifically asked them just recently. And thanks for the Kroger tip!

pillow likes this.
  12. Mark Cameron

Mark Cameron Mouseketeer

No issues at Target this morning using a Target GC to purchase a Disney GC in Columbus, GA! Sweet!

13. disorganizedchaos

disorganizedchaos Mouseketeer

Used five FWP target gift cards yesterday to purchase a $25 disney gc. No issues. Used self checkout.

14. Texans_loyal

Texans_loyal Operation Disney is Underway!

I'm $100 away from maxing it out :yay:

15. kayteekt

kayteekt DIS Veteran

Ahhh...I'm jonesing for a BB Gift Card deal for our trip in May...27 days away but who's counting ;) Could use around $500 more. Maybe some good deals will surface as we get closer to Mother's Day. Jealous of some of the good grocery store deals y'all are getting. None of those stores in our area. Patience my dear, I tell myself anyway :P

Minniekins and disorganizedchaos like this.
  16. happily single

happily single <font color=royalblue>Left foot first!<br><font co

I’ve bought 3 of the $500 ones. On the first visit it was $479.xx on my second and third visits they were $484.xx. FYI I bought these in Attleboro, Mass. I called the Coventry, RI store and was told they were in stock but when I went there we’re none. The clerk told me 1. When I called someone must have just looked in the computer and saw that’s they sell them and 2. They “aren’t allowed” to sell $500gift cards. Very strange.

miztressuz likes this.
  17. happily single

happily single <font color=royalblue>Left foot first!<br><font co

Just used three Target gift cards to purchase a $25 disney gift card. Ps: target laundry pods are on clearance for $2.93 for the smaller size. They did count towards the “spend $15on Up and Up and get a $5 target gift card”

FoxC63 and cmdrshepard84 like this.
  18. gottalovepluto

gottalovepluto DIS Veteran

BB purchase 3/12, shop activity pending 3/14, bonus points posted 4/16!

Redeemed some for a discounted BB card, waiting for it to come in before doing next round (will make sure to purchase a $50 gift card with it though). I'm trying to decide how hard to hit this, our trip isn't for 7 months but my previous baseline for jumping on Disney gift card deals was 10%, this ultimately works out to 16.26% off for me (no freedom here, but am Elite at BB and I redeem for 1.5x when transfer my cfu points to csr)... Decisions, decisions!

disorganizedchaos and kayteekt like this.
  19. miztressuz

miztressuz DIS Veteran

Oh poo, that's not the direction I like to see things go :( I checked online and it was increased there now too, so I updated both columns. But maybe it's a recent roll out and some people might still see the $479? Also a $1 bump on the 3 pack online.

WarehouseDiscounts.jpg

I haven't seen the 3pk in BJ's stores recently, do people still see them in theirs?

20. MickeyMouseCD524

MickeyMouseCD524 Mouseketeer

Where did you get that magical spreadsheet?

FoxC63 likes this.
  21. miztressuz

miztressuz DIS Veteran

I made it for myself a little while ago so I could compare discounts. It was too much to remember where had the best price for each denomination. Periodically I share it here when big changes happen in the hope that it helps others.

anricat likes this.