Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your Amex Offers for $10 statement credit off $75 at Newegg. Newegg doesn't sell Disney gift cards, but they do sell a lot of third party gift cards. Found this offer on several of my cards.

Thanks! Completely skipped over it when I checked my offers this morning. I need more Amex cards! I used to have 4 but with JetBlue and Costco parting ways with Amex, I’m down to just one.

Ebay question...

I know we can no longer earn ebay bucks when purchasing gift cards, but do you still earn ebay bucks when paying with ebay gift cards? There's a 8x offer right now and if I pick up some ebay GCs at 5% off, that might take enough sting out of buying a new iPhone for me to pull the trigger.

Ebay question...

I know we can no longer earn ebay bucks when purchasing gift cards, but do you still earn ebay bucks when paying with ebay gift cards? There's a 8x offer right now and if I pick up some ebay GCs at 5% off, that might take enough sting out of buying a new iPhone for me to pull the trigger.
You do still earn when paying with an ebay card. I've bought a dress for my daughter and some pins as gifts and paid for them all with a GC and still earned ebay bucks.

If anyone finds a way to get gift cards through ibotta's 20% back deal today, please do tell! So far everything I'm reading says gift cards excluded. Maybe I'm missing one? Wishful thinking...

If anyone finds a way to get gift cards through ibotta's 20% back deal today, please do tell! So far everything I'm reading says gift cards excluded. Maybe I'm missing one? Wishful thinking...
I was trying to figure out the same thing!
Anyone try anything?

Someone on slickdeals said they already have cash back pending from buying a southwest GC from jet.com.

I ordered my dd's some Disney pjs from target and threw a Disney GC in the order just to see but I'm not expecting to get cash back on that.

I ordered a $100 Chipotle gift card from Ibotta and received an email telling me that my $20 credit is pending. The email says the estimated payout date is 36 days but the app says 14 days. I did this in August when Ibotta offered 18% cash back. I ordered gift cards and it took 4 weeks for the cashback to post.

I’m set for Chipotle for the next six months.

I ordered a $100 Chipotle gift card from Ibotta and received an email telling me that my $20 credit is pending. The email says the estimated payout date is 36 days but the app says 14 days. I did this in August when Ibotta offered 18% cash back. I ordered gift cards and it took 4 weeks for the cashback to post.

I’m set for Chipotle for the next six months.
Ha, that would last my family 3 weeks tops. Where did you order it through?

Ebay question...

I ordered a $100 Disney GC from Target .com. I figured that since it wasn't a Target GC, it might actually work. Unfortunately, iBotta is very slow to credit so I won't know if it worked until long after the deal is over.

Ha, that would last my family 3 weeks tops. Where did you order it through?

Oops. I meant to say I ordered from jet.com.

We could eat Chipotle every night of the week but we limit ourselves to once a month. The third Saturday of the month is Chipotle night.

I ordered a $100 Disney GC from Target .com. I figured that since it wasn't a Target GC, it might actually work. Unfortunately, iBotta is very slow to credit so I won't know if it worked until long after the deal is over.

I ordered one too. My notification said to allow 48 hours and the sale is through Nov 5th, right? So, *maybe* we will know in time to order more if it actually credits.

I did not receive the 20% on the GC I bought from Target...just the other items I purchased... :(

Just wanted to share an odd "gotcha" I experienced using a Disney Gift Card at our resort at WDW recently. We were staying at Boardwalk and we had a balance on our room (from dining and shopping, etc.) and I had several gift cards of varying amounts (all over $500 so I wasn't able to combine them further). I sent DH down to apply a card onto our room. I knew it wouldn't cover the whole thing, but I figured we could knock out a good portion. He came back up with the empty card and said that there was a $99 balance left. I told him that was fine and we could pay off the rest the night before we were going to check out. I did end up doing that with another card, then I got home and was looking at my credit card bill and realized that they billed that remaining $99 that night! I didn't realize it until we were already home or I would have said something, but just be aware that if your card doesn't cover the whole amount, maybe use another card right away or something, because apparently they just billed it right then and there. This was our first trip to WDW since starting the whole gift card thing. We're cruisers usually so we're just used to applying all our cards to our stateroom and then just getting all the money put back on (whatever is left -ha! ha!) at the end of the cruise. I like that system MUCH better.

Target and the access codes sure is annoying. I had loaded 2gc from swagbucks into the app. Still waiting for my access code 10 min later. Ended up going through sb to use them. Also had 2gc from shopkick I redeemed for after my store check in. No prob getting a $100 dis gc with them all. Total purchase was 112 so the 12 went on my red card. Felt bad for the cashier.

Taget really needs to let people combine these if they are going to require all these codes.

For those in the seattle area I was at the southcenter store. I also shop there or federal way and have never had issues at either.

We're cruisers usually so we're just used to applying all our cards to our stateroom and then just getting all the money put back on (whatever is left -ha! ha!) at the end of the cruise. I like that system MUCH better.

We also used to be able to load all the GC's to our room at WDW and thenwe just got back the remaining amount at the end but a couple of trips ago (so couple of years ago), they changed the rules and would not allow us to apply all our GC's anymore. Now, you have to just stop by the front desk before the balance hits a certain amount and apply your GC's. It's a bit more of a hassle than it used to be. That is very odd that they charged you the remaining amount early. Normally, you have until like 1am of the day you checkout to pay it. So, you are out an extra $99? Or were you able to get it fixed?

Target and the access codes sure is annoying. I had loaded 2gc from swagbucks into the app. Still waiting for my access code 10 min later. Ended up going through sb to use them. Also had 2gc from shopkick I redeemed for after my store check in. No prob getting a $100 dis gc with them all. Total purchase was 112 so the 12 went on my red card. Felt bad for the cashier.

Taget really needs to let people combine these if they are going to require all these codes.

For those in the seattle area I was at the southcenter store. I also shop there or federal way and have never had issues at either.

I have not used my Target GC's since this whole access code thing. Can you use self-checkout? I have six GC's and six access codes.

Does Kmart still allow sears gift cards to purchase disney gift cards

It doesn't look like you got an answer to your question. Kmart is highly YMMV. However, if the Kmart will allow you to purchase gift cards with gift cards, then you can definitely use a sears or Kmart gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter