Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered some on friday and there is a picture of the gift card and to the right there is a red oval that says eCard Center, if you have that there, click on it and it will open a new window that has a place to enter your email, click submit and then it brings up the gift card.

My email did not include the red oval to get the information. It was finally resent today after I made another phone call. I won’t be ordering from them again. Lesson learned. Thanks for your help.

My email did not include the red oval to get the information. It was finally resent today after I made another phone call. I won’t be ordering from them again. Lesson learned. Thanks for your help.

Wow, well at least it finally got fixed!

I had a gift card not activated from target last year and it was a total nightmare trying to get it fixed!

I'm not sure when it started since I hardly ever go to the site anymore, but I noticed on my coke rewards if you enter 10 codes by 12/22/17 you'll get a $5 amazon card. Makes a good use for those caps if you still have a bag of them laying around like I do.

You can do this 2x per Coke account, but is there any way to turn the amazon into Disney?

You can do this 2x per Coke account, but is there any way to turn the amazon into Disney?

If you have a Safeway or Albertsons near you, Amazon carries Safeway/Albertsons gift cards and those stores carry Disney. I have used Safeway gift cards multiple times to buy other gift cards without a problem. Haven’t yet purchased any from Amazon though.

If you have a Safeway or Albertsons near you, Amazon carries Safeway/Albertsons gift cards and those stores carry Disney. I have used Safeway gift cards multiple times to buy other gift cards without a problem. Haven’t yet purchased any from Amazon though.
Do you do it at self checkout? Or just throw the gc in with your groceries and pay with gc/credit card?

Do you do it at self checkout? Or just throw the gc in with your groceries and pay with gc/credit card?

I do it at the regular checkout since my Safeway won’t allow any gift card purchases at self checkout (even if paying with credit card). I usually do it with my regular grocery shopping but I’ve also purchased just the gift card alone without problems.

Poo, Target announced their holiday plans for this year and they didn't mention the 10% discount on GC's like they did last year. It's not definitive yet, they didn't announce it previously, but I was hoping we'd know for sure like last year. Hopefully it's one of the "Weekend Deals" they announced. Here's the official press release:
https://corporate.target.com/article/2017/10/holiday-plans

I guess keep an eye out for the toy book meanwhile, there's usually a coupon on those for a free gift card with some kind of spend. I got one in Sept for some type of Home promotion for $5 GC for spending $5 or more and could be used both online and in-store (so $10 for me total). Hopefully it'll be something like that.

Poo, Target announced their holiday plans for this year and they didn't mention the 10% discount on GC's like they did last year. It's not definitive yet, they didn't announce it previously, but I was hoping we'd know for sure like last year. Hopefully it's one of the "Weekend Deals" they announced. Here's the official press release:
https://corporate.target.com/article/2017/10/holiday-plans

I guess keep an eye out for the toy book meanwhile, there's usually a coupon on those for a free gift card with some kind of spend. I got one in Sept for some type of Home promotion for $5 GC for spending $5 or more and could be used both online and in-store (so $10 for me total). Hopefully it'll be something like that.
Am I the only one freaking out (not in a happy way) about this pay using your RedCard by just scanning the app?! Target has had so many technical breaches I can't keep track and now if someone hacks your online account they'll be able to charge anything at a Target store on your RedCard?!

Am I the only one freaking out (not in a happy way) about this pay using your RedCard by just scanning the app?! Target has had so many technical breaches I can't keep track and now if someone hacks your online account they'll be able to charge anything at a Target store on your RedCard?!
I missed that announcement. What’s the point in having a chip in a card if they are going to let you use the app

I missed that announcement. What’s the point in having a chip in a card if they are going to let you use the app
Announcement in @miztressuz link in post above mine. Ridiculous- most secure payment system to least. Guess they finally figured out their breach didn't cost them as much as they thought it would so they decided "pish- whatever!". Data breaches are cheap! GRRRR.....

Last edited:
They said they are making it available, but it doesn't say you have to use it. Even if they offered more $ off to only use the app, I wouldn't; I don't want to have my card stored on my phone so that it could get stolen. I still use it for Cartwheel, but I don't feel as vulnerable with that.

As far as the target gift card 10% off, just because they didn't announce it in their press release does not mean they won't have it. In fact, announcing it ahead of time never made any sense to me, as all it does is convince people to hold off purchasing gift cards until that day.

The other thing we have to see if they bring the 10% discount back is whether they will code it this year so that you can't buy the 10% off gift card and pay with another target gift card. It has been allowed in past years, but last year people who did the deal online reported having their gift cards cancelled afterwards. (I never heard what the end result was, whether they eventually got the money back to their original gift card.)

The next 2 -3 weeks is when everyone should be on the lookout for the Amex offers. Remember. last year there was 20$ back on $100 at Staples, $20 back on $100 at BJ's, and 20% off at Sam's Club on the first $1200 spent. These offers are generally released at midnight Pacific time (at least they have been in the past) and they fill up very quickly, so make sure to check deal websites or your amex account early in the morning.

As far as the target gift card 10% off, just because they didn't announce it in their press release does not mean they won't have it. In fact, announcing it ahead of time never made any sense to me, as all it does is convince people to hold off purchasing gift cards until that day.
I don't recall ever seeing the 10% off deal announced any sooner than a couple of weeks at most. I guess I could dig back trough the thread when we started talking about it back in 2015 and 2016 but I'm too lazy :jester:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter