Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Present the QR code for the cashier to scan. I always offer it up when they ask for my phone number for My Best Buy rewards. I decline to give my number (because you don't earn points on gift card redemptions), but say I have Shopkick and show them my QR code. The terms may exclude gift cards, but I've always gotten kicks for BBY GC>Disney GC.
Cool, thanks!

For those of you who have success converting BB&B GCs to Disney GCs, Rite Aid will have 800 Plenti Points (worth ~$8) wyb $50 BB&B GC. Offer starts on Sunday 8/20.

I often see Plenti points mentioned here but am not exactly sure what they are/how they work. I know you earn them on purchases at Rite Aid; are there other ways to earn them as well? And where can you redeem them (besides Rite Aid)? I don't usually shop at Rite Aid because the closest locations to me aren't super convenient but if the Plenti points are valuable I'd try it just for GC purchases. Can you redeem Plenti points towards GC purchases?

I often see Plenti points mentioned here but am not exactly sure what they are/how they work. I know you earn them on purchases at Rite Aid; are there other ways to earn them as well? And where can you redeem them (besides Rite Aid)? I don't usually shop at Rite Aid because the closest locations to me aren't super convenient but if the Plenti points are valuable I'd try it just for GC purchases. Can you redeem Plenti points towards GC purchases?

If you check out the plenti site it'll tell you where you can earn /redeem. I think Macy's, ExxonMobil, Chillis, and Winn Dixie are a few others

Anyone have a Best Buy VISA and get this offer in their email? Seems I could buy 5 $20 Walmart gift cards (or even 5 $25 gift cards) and use my Best Buy VISA and then I'll get a $50 rewards certificate, which I can use at Best Buy for a Disney gift card. Turn the Walmart gift cards to Disney through Sam's Club. Then obviously pay off the Best Buy VISA in full and avoid interest charges. Anything I'm not seeing in the fine print?

Capture1.JPG

1. Use your new My Best Buy® Visa® Card to make five purchases of $20 or more outside of Best Buy® by 8/31/17 and get a $50 bonus reward certificate. Bonus certificate valid for 30 days from issuance. The certificate will post to your loyalty account 3–4 weeks after qualifying purchases have been made. Offer is non-transferable. Subject to credit approval. My Best Buy® Visa® account must be open and in good standing. First-time loyalty members need to register their account on BestBuy.com, using their My Best Buy member ID printed on the front of the card. Limit 1 bonus reward certificate per account. No cash value. Purchases made at Pacific Sales Kitchen & Home Stores outside of Best Buy locations are not eligible to get My Best Buy Rewards. May not be combined with other My Best Buy offers. Does not include tax. Additional limitations may apply. Subject to My Best Buy® Program Terms. Subject to change without notice.
  2. Reward certificates are coupons for discounts off future purchases at Best Buy stores and BestBuy.com.

For any one who has purchased the Best Buy recent deal for $15 savings code for each $150 in GC purchased have you been able to do it more then once? Along with a different email did you use a different credit card? Were you able to use your BB rewards a second time? Hoping to do it a second time for me with another card and then having my wife do it with her cards as well.

For any one who has purchased the Best Buy recent deal for $15 savings code for each $150 in GC purchased have you been able to do it more then once? Along with a different email did you use a different credit card? Were you able to use your BB rewards a second time? Hoping to do it a second time for me with another card and then having my wife do it with her cards as well.

I did the deal twice using two Best Buy accounts in my name (different emails, two different rewards numbers), using the same credit card (CIP, which earns me 3x back from CashStar). I think you'll have trouble if you use the same email and same my Best Buy rewards number. I've done this deal in the past using my email/rewards/cc and then again with my wife's account/rewards/cc. No problems.

interesting.... I used the chase portal last week to order and get the chase/wm/pay 10x deal.... got the 10x points, and just got the email for another 2x points they were offering thru portal! didn't expect that! If I'd known, I would have used that again instead of befrugal at 3% (but who knows if I'll get that with gc's anyway) figured it was worth it to at least try. Well, I've gotten my gcs I ned for next two trips, and 10x points,which I can def. use-and it was so easy!

interesting.... I used the chase portal last week to order and get the chase/wm/pay 10x deal.... got the 10x points, and just got the email for another 2x points they were offering thru portal! didn't expect that! If I'd known, I would have used that again instead of befrugal at 3% (but who knows if I'll get that with gc's anyway) figured it was worth it to at least try. Well, I've gotten my gcs I ned for next two trips, and 10x points,which I can def. use-and it was so easy!

Was your order through the Chase portal for only gift cards? I went through the Chase portal when shopping the Walmart .com 10x UR deal, bought discounted Uber eGCs, got the 10x on my card, but didn't get the 2x from the portal. It's been two weeks so I'm not hopeful. The portal terms do exclude gift cards, so I'm not surprised.

I have a Target Cartwheel perk available for 5% off my purchase, but I have to it says "cannot be combined with other category coupons. See coupon for complete details." I cannot see the details of the coupon unless I commit to the perk. Does anyone know if you can stack that 5% with the Redcard discount to buy Disney GCs?

Tried today. It does not work on Disney GCs.

So I just discovered that Safeway accepts GC>GC. Amazon sells Safeway GCs. Amazon also accepts GC>GC (except for Visa and Amazon GCs). Safeway sells Disney and pretty much all other GCs at their Gift Card Mall rack. A lot of the GCs at Safeway are in tamper proof sleeves that require you to rip off a perforated window to scan the barcode using the tabletop scanner. I successfully used two Safeway GCs toward a third-party GC at self-checkout, so their POS system does accept it. However, I have noticed that some stores have signs up saying no GCs at self-checkout.

I haven't figured out how to derive any additional benefit from this information, but I figured I'd put it out there. If it's of use to you, great! And please share how!

Last edited:

In June both hubby and I purchased the max each, we used the same BB rewards number (it's only his account) but just happened to use 2 different credit cards and, of course, two different email addresses. We got the points for both purchases and we both got the savings codes as expected. When the savings codes came out we used all 4 plus a BB rewards certificate to buy a single $80 DGC with no issues.

As always, things could change but you should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter