Assorted Snacks

Cookies and Cream Cupcake - Everything POP

PB&J Cupcake - Sunshine Seasons

Bread Bowl w/ Vegetables and Potatoes - Bavaria, Festival of the Holidays

Potato Dumpling - Bavaria, Festival of the Holidays

Tinkerbelle Ice Cream - Storybook Treats

Cheshire Cat Tail - Cheshire Care

Cavatappi al Quattro Formaggi - Tuscan booth, Festival of the Holidays

Make-Your-Own Rice Krispy - milk chocolate, mini M&Ms, Butterfinger and Dark Chocolate drizzle, Goofy's Candy Co.​

Liberty Tree Tavern

Brown Bread and Salad

Turkey, Stuffing and Cranberry

Beans and Pork

Pot Roast and Potatoes

Mac-n-Cheese and Gravy

Dessert Trio - Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake, Apple Fritters and Banana Nut Loaf
SOO disappointed it was not JUST Ooey Gooey!​
We asked for just the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake during our trip.

Here are a few snippets from our 27 deluxe dining credits November 2019.
View attachment 380155 View attachment 380158 View attachment 380159 View attachment 380163

I am loving your dining report (in your signature) and I have added the pretzel to my MUST try list!
I can't wait to hear your reviews of the steaks and roast/short ribs pictured above.
I am finalizing my reservations for my trip (180 day is coming up soon!) and would love to see if I could fit some of these into our plans.
Would you mind sharing where each of the meat dishes are from. My hubby is a carnivore and these look like some things he may love.

:thanks:

I am loving your dining report (in your signature) and I have added the pretzel to my MUST try list!
I can't wait to hear your reviews of the steaks and roast/short ribs pictured above.
I am finalizing my reservations for my trip (180 day is coming up soon!) and would love to see if I could fit some of these into our plans.
Would you mind sharing where each of the meat dishes are from. My hubby is a carnivore and these look like some things he may love.

:thanks:
Thank you! I was in a hurry so I didn't list them, sorry. The first are the short ribs from La Hacienda, the beef filet is from Les Chefs de France, and the last is the short ribs from Rose and Crown. Les Chefs and Rose and Crown were delicious

Omg. This thread is giving me life right now! Just will have to drool over these pics until Jan 2020 :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter