Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

...part of the new menu at Cali Grill:

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhFA511xB22F7SW3ZlY0hVB5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg

Cast Iron-grilled Pork Tenderloin​

Goat Cheese Polenta, Forest Mushrooms, Lacquered Pork Belly, Root Spinach, Corn, Zinfandel Glaze [top]

Wagyu Strip Loin​

Kimchi Fried Rice, Steamed Dumplings, Bok Choy, Crispy Lotus Roo [bottom]

Can you eat inside Tutto Gusto now??!!!!!
You can eat inside but you have to go to the main entrance of Tutto Italia and ask for a table. You can also reserve a table at Tutto Italia and ask to be seated in Tutto Gusto. But it’s no longer seat yourself. You can walk up to the Tutto Gusto bar for takeout drinks still.

The menu changed - I think it may be the same as Tutto Italia.

You can eat inside but you have to go to the main entrance of Tutto Italia and ask for a table. You can also reserve a table at Tutto Italia and ask to be seated in Tutto Gusto. But it’s no longer seat yourself. You can walk up to the Tutto Gusto bar for takeout drinks still.

The menu changed - I think it may be the same as Tutto Italia.
Thanks! Tutto Gusto sure was a hidden gem!!

Muffuletta Panini and Bananas Foster Bread Pudding from Magnolia Terrace 😋 and Proscuitto and Pollinator Flatbread from Honey Bee-stro. First time trying goat cheese and probably my last!😖

Attachments

• PANINI AND BANANA FOSTER BREAD PUDDING.jpg
    PANINI AND BANANA FOSTER BREAD PUDDING.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 36
  • GOAT CHEESE FLATBREAD.jpg
    GOAT CHEESE FLATBREAD.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 34
Entrees from Narcoosee's: My Redfish and DH Scallops. The Redfish was very good but had a little different texture than what I'm used to. The chorizo hash and hominy underneath were incredible! 😳 I could have just eaten a bowl full of that!

Attachments

• NARC REDFISH.jpg
    NARC REDFISH.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 44
  • NARC SCALLOPS.jpg
    NARC SCALLOPS.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Ale and Compass. This is the second restaurant we dined in this past trip with little to no air conditioning...🙄

Attachments

• ALE AND COMPASS THE BIG APPLE.jpg
    ALE AND COMPASS THE BIG APPLE.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 26
  • ALE AND COMPASS CRAB CAKES.jpg
    ALE AND COMPASS CRAB CAKES.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 29
I also had the Pan con Tomate but forgot to take photos. 🙁 Toledo delivers once again! Fantastic meal and service! 😋🤎

Attachments

• TOLEDO SANGRIA-TINI.jpg
    TOLEDO SANGRIA-TINI.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 30
  • TOLEDO SCALLOPS.jpg
    TOLEDO SCALLOPS.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 29
  • TOLEDO CHEESECAKE.jpg
    TOLEDO CHEESECAKE.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 29
  • TOLEDO CAFE CON LECHE AND CAPPUCCINO.jpg
    TOLEDO CAFE CON LECHE AND CAPPUCCINO.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Nice pics! Was there a problem with the AC?
Yeah, there really wasn't any when we ordered. It got a bit better during our meal but it was way too warm to sit there for any extended time to relax and cool down. Narcoossee's was the same way but didn't improve at all during our entire meal. It was really uncomfortable. Even staff were overheard complaining.

Yeah, there really wasn't any when we ordered. It got a bit better during our meal but it was way too warm to sit there for any extended time to relax and cool down. Narcoossee's was the same way but didn't improve at all during our entire meal. It was really uncomfortable. Even staff were overheard complaining.
Wow sorry that happened. Once is bad but two times is not great. Hopefully it was something easily fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter