Disney finds at the Home Depot

kimwim8

<font color=red>Won't admit to anything<br><font c
While shopping with DH the other night, looking for an artificial Christmas tree, we were wandering around Home Depot & I wanted to stop in the wallpaper section to see if they had any Disney stuff for the kids' rooms.

I found some Buzz Lightyear clings for the walls of DS's bedroom, and a cool little stencil of planets, rocket ships & stars. Then for DD's room I found a few stamps: one was a princess crown & the other was a castle.

But the big finds were....

They have princess lamps. The one we almost fell on the floor about was Jasmine. She is DD's FAVORITE!! and she is so hard to find (IMO). The lamp wasn't any kind of bargain at $50, but of course we got it for her for the holidays. They also had a big Jasmine mirror that was $40, but DD already has a mirror attached to her dresser, so I wouldn't need that.

FYI...they also had a Cinderella & Prince Charming waffle maker (don't remember the price....maybe $30 or $40) that was ADORABLE!!

Just thought I'd share!!!:wave:

Thanks for sharing!

I've got a Mickey waffler, Pooh with Tigger waffle maker, and now I see there's even a Princess waffle maker!

Wow - I'll have to check them out. I cannot wait to see the Jasmine stuff. I may have to get the princess waffle maker.

HomeDepot is being built here and will open in the Spring. Until then we drive 1/2+hr to go there.

Those princess lamps are beautiful! My favorite was one that had several of the princesses together...Snowwhite, Cinderella, & one or two others...can't recall who they were tho'. There is a castle in the back on this one...princesses are standing in the front. I am tempted to buy this one for myself!

I saw a big princess mirror, too, & they had a matching coat rack w/3 hooks to hang on the wall.

oh yeah, I forgot that I had gotten the coat rack for DD to hang her bathrobe & misc stuff on in her room.

I hope she's into princesses for a few more years! She's 5 1/2 now. I can just see her changing her mind 2 months after I finish her princess room!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter