Disney Enchanted Tales

Does anyone know if Rapunzel or Anna have additional tasks to get flowers if you make their crowns? I think someone said Belle gets a new daisy task, but obviously posies and echinacea are what would be most helpful right now....

Does anyone know if Rapunzel or Anna have additional tasks to get flowers if you make their crowns? I think someone said Belle gets a new daisy task, but obviously posies and echinacea are what would be most helpful right now....
I have Rapunzel's flower ensemble unlocked, but she doesn't have tasks for anything but chocolate.

If your priority is unlocking the triplets you best way to go about this is this way:
1) the first triplet is the red one. you receive the curio shop and have to unlock the red bimbette (it is also the first chapter of the event)
2) while unlocking the red bimbette best collect chocolates for 2 carts (about 5k-6k chocolates)
3) you earn chocolates by flowers that appear every 30 minutes (5x 13 chocolates) and by different characters and buildings
4) once the red bimbette is unlocked you proceed with her tasks (there are 2 chapters but don't worry the tasks are short)
5) once you finish chapter one of the event you receive the fashion boutique (together with the green bimbette) as a reward
6) once again you unlock the second bimbette
7) while unlocking her you best collect chocolate for the butcher shop because it is needed for one of the task of chapter 2
8) after finishing chapter 2 you receive the yellow bimbette that you have to unlock (chapter 3 unlocks in 2 days)
9) decorating the buildings and collecting items for the new dresses are side quest and you don't need them in order to finish a chapter
I hope it helps :) good luck!
Wow thanks so much for the detailed response! I will definitely try this! I'm on level 26 so I have a decent amount of characters that can work to unlock the triplets. I didn't realize about the side stories, so it prompted me to start decorating the book shop yesterday but the amount of flowers is insane. I'd rather get the triplets and maybe some of the limited edition buildings

Out of curiosity, has anyone here got diamonds from the Red Wrapped Mystery Box? The odds must be very low for them, I've bought so many boxes and haven't got them once :snooty: (the gift bag is good for diamonds though!)
I did! I only got 2 diamonds though

Down to needing only 4 carrots for the triplet in yellow, but those things do not like dropping. I have Flynn critiquing food all day and Phillipe napping all day, I'm lucky if I can manage to get 1 carrot. Belle shops for produce in between doing those daily quests that keep popping up ( the daily challenges sure love assigning her to do stuff).

Still nowhere close in the Frozen storyline (unlocked that one last) to get Sven and Kristoff to try and help. Ugh.

Posies and Enchinacea are super hard to come by. So far I've unlocked the 3 triplets, bought all the chocolate buildings, and have the dresses for Belle and Anna completed. I've also been able to decorate the bookstore, philippe's stable,
guard tower, dockside inn, and Arendelle library. Currently on level 18, so I'm not sure I'll make it in time to unlock/decorate the next building (trade ministry?) or finish Rapunzel's dress.
:worried::confused3

Posies and Enchinacea are super hard to come by. So far I've unlocked the 3 triplets, bought all the chocolate buildings, and have the dresses for Belle and Anna completed. I've also been able to decorate the bookstore, philippe's stable,
guard tower, dockside inn, and Arendelle library. Currently on level 18, so I'm not sure I'll make it in time to unlock/decorate the next building (trade ministry?) or finish Rapunzel's dress.

Really? I'm on level 30 and have yet the last triplet, three buildings and the three dresses to finish :scared: and I'm still hopeful! So I'm sure you'll be able to finish it

Really? I'm on level 30 and have yet the last triplet, three buildings and the three dresses to finish :scared: and I'm still hopeful! So I'm sure you'll be able to finish it

Level 30 sounds so far away!
I think it's harder for higher levels. When the event started I was a level 12(?) So I'm sure that as a higher level player it'd be tougher. I'm sure you'll get the items in no time. Seems like sometimes things drop semi easy then other times the game is super stingy.

Level 30 sounds so far away!
I think it's harder for higher levels. When the event started I was a level 12(?) So I'm sure that as a higher level player it'd be tougher. I'm sure you'll get the items in no time. Seems like sometimes things drop semi easy then other times the game is super stingy.

Yeah, I guess you're right! My first events were really easy and I'm starting to realise that is not very common in this game :rotfl:Maybe lower levels require less items, and definitely you don't have the missions available for some characters.

Anyway, a piece of advice: level 30 is not that far :) Once you get a certain number of characters and buildings, every morning you'll get thousands of points and money, and it will be easier to level up and buy stuff. I remember the first levels were annoying because there was never enough money!

Finally decorated 6 buildings and 1 outfit.
2 outfits to go... hopefully chapter 3 no more building decoration

This is where I am at: four buildings decorated (Library, Tower, Bookshop, Stables), one crown done (Belle's) and I have bought everything that I can buy with chocolate hearts. Two buildings and two crowns to go (stuck because of posy and echinacea flowers not dropping). All three triplets are unlocked - just waiting to see what Chapter 3 brings!

I am at level 33 (was at max before this event started) and have almost 1,800,000 coins - I have all characters that have been released.

I am hoping that I can get the last buildings and crowns done :) I missed decorating the Arendelle Castle by ONE pomander and couldn't get started with Beast's Castle because of those pomanders - I want to do it all this time around!

I'm at the exact same point as you except with only a 3rd the coins. I pushed really hard the first week anticipating needing lots of chocolates to purchase extra items, and ended up with all the buildings the first week, so now I've got 40K of chocolates and practically nothing to spend them on, and none of these buildings or costumes drop the stupid posies and echincea I need for the other four items!:headache: The only positive is that I can spend them on the two gift boxes/bags and slowly collect some diamonds.

Side note: Anyone else irritated that Belle's costume is decorated with roses and we NEVER COLLECT ROSES!?

Waiting hours for the last item you need and not getting it:
32525ec56fdffe77750e4897d37e6bdf.gif

I understand that the rare-drop items are, well, RARE but come on! lol I've needed one perfume (out of ONE, since I'm only lvl 9) for the past 4 days and I still haven't gotten it yet! Driving me batty! I'm still working on Chapter 1 and only have 30pts... ugh!

In an unrelated topic.. has anyone ever tried those cheats where you get X-mount of coins/gems? Do they actually work? Or is that ban-worthy?

There's still 15 days and ch 3 unlocks today. I'm hoping the flowers won't be held so tightly in ch 3 since I'm sure all of us have bought the chocolate buildings and have chocolate to spare.

I really hope that today's chapter adds some new things. I have almost 60K in chocolates and nothing to spend them on.
I can buy the gift boxes, but that ends up a waste, too. I have all of the buildings and I am maxed at level 33..... the gift boxes always give me stars/exp, so yeah.....no good.

And, if they handle this poorly like they did the Christmas event, they will not convert the chocolate to coins and it will all be for nothing. :( I had over 60K pine cones at the end of that event.

I've never gotten diamonds from the red box. Usually just stars :p
Yesterday was a lucky day for echancea for me and was able to make Anna's dress! So I've finished all the quests and just waiting for chapter 3 to start :) I have enough hearts to buy the last building but I'm saving them in case I have to buy something in the last chapter lol.

So my new chapter no longer says its locked... but nothing came up... no new quests? Anyone else in this boat? Anyone get new chapter quests?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter