Disney Emoji Blitz

I didn't get to do too much of the event two days ago, just a few of each from Buzz and Woody. But yesterday I was able to finish the clear event and Rainbow Falls and I was so excited to get the only TS character I didn't have- Bo Peep! I finally got lucky!

Why am I not getting Forkey as the final prize? Instead I get a ruby chest with lives, gems and coins. Anyone else having this issue????
This did not happen to me as I don’t have them all maxed.

However in a FB group I am in it has happened to a few people. I would suggest emailing them. There have been reports of mixed results when it happens during the last event. But worth a shot.

Good luck!

I did manage to earn a Bo Peep finally! We'll see how far I get today in the event. I'm trying to get yard work done which means less Disney Emoji Blitz

I did manage to earn a Bo Peep finally! We'll see how far I get today in the event. I'm trying to get yard work done which means less Disney Emoji Blitz
Darn real life getting in the way! I didn’t get through much of the last two events but should have a little more time for the items!

I'll be busy today getting stuff done around the house, then going to church and packing cuz we leave for WDW tomorrow! But I'll have the 6 hour car ride to play so I will probably finish. I won't be playing during the next week on vacation.

I got Bo from the event before this and got a second Bo at the end of this one. No forky, but hopefully he will be back.

Another Food Fight Challenge has started. So far, it seems like the usual food fight. The final prize is Hemlich.

I don’t really need the food fight but I’ve been playing anyway. I have now officially maxed out all the silver emojis! Now back to gold ones. When I started working on silver emojis I had at least one of every gold emoji but now I’m missing a few that came out while I was working on silvers.

Just finished the Bugs Life game. Honestly couldn’t tell you what I got at the end. It was a chest. Not interested in Rainbow Falls.

Another Food Fight Challenge has started. So far, it seems like the usual food fight. The final prize is Hemlich.
That challenge was so quick! I opened up the game yesterday expecting to finish it and the new Bugs Life game already dropped.

I really hate that they are forcing you to do Rainbow Falls to get a diamond box. I hope it isn't a trend that continues
This RBF is ridiculously hard too! I'm on Level 3, Mission 4 (Collect 1500 emojis!) and I'm going to do the two-device trick so I don't lose my progress. I already used boosts to make it to where I am.

This RBF is ridiculously hard too! I'm on Level 3, Mission 4 (Collect 1500 emojis!) and I'm going to do the two-device trick so I don't lose my progress. I already used boosts to make it to where I am.

Same! I lost my progress, boosts, and some diamonds trying to pass that one and I give up. I'd rather just save my diamonds and buy a diamond box instead.

The first two rounds were so easy, then the ones that opened today were ridiculous. I did manage to finish, but I used a lot of powerups. On one level I was supposed to score at least 10,400,000 and I finished at around 14,000,000, but it gave me the you haven't met the goal popup. :confused3 I went ahead and paid the gems because I didn't want to fall back to the beginning at that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts