Disney Emoji Blitz

Hi! New to this thread, love playing! I have a question. How do you put a name and face to the game? It shows that I'm on the Leaderboard but only shows me as "Guest". I've looked all over but can't seem to figure it out.

By logging in to facebook.

Have any of you received mission to use an emoji's power that you didn't have? I've been tasked to use Judy Hopps' power 11 times, but I don't have her. I'm going to have to use 20 jewels to advance. What's up with that?

Have any of you received mission to use an emoji's power that you didn't have? I've been tasked to use Judy Hopps' power 11 times, but I don't have her. I'm going to have to use 20 jewels to advance. What's up with that?
Yeah, it's super annoying. It happened to me a couple of times.

Have to just suck it up. I tried saving enough coins to buy one where I had that issue and ended up powering up one I already had so I just paid the gems to swap it. That is the ONLY time I allow myself to swap a mission though.
That's exactly what I did. I waited until I had enough to buy another one, which didn't help, and then I swapped - the only time I've swapped missions as well. It happened to me I think twice before I got enough gold box characters that it hasn't been an issue. At least the game hands out plenty of gems!

Yeah, I currently have two out of the three missions requiring emojis that I don't yet have. I'm not quite willing to swap out the mission yet...I'm holding out hope that I'll get the right emojis in the silver/gold boxes (hasn't happened so far...).

Yup, I've had that happen several times. Good use of gems!

That happened to me too!!!... Last week. Was frozen in that screen the whole day... I didn't want to delete app for same reason you said.... luckily, I had linked to my fb account on a whim a day earlier, because I saw it said "save your progress by linking to fb" so I did that.lol...and next day...I got the frozen screen of death!... so I Uninstalled the game, then reinstalled, then signed in which fb and all my progress was still there. Note...Before I signed againin after reinstalling, it started me from the beginning...(which sent me into a panic because I just beat Ursula and... I clearly have nothing else to worry about in life haha) but after I linked to fb, it was all there. So hope that helps...

I feel like there's a minor uptick in getting the item with the "luckier" emoji - but not a major one, and I have no proof of it, just a feeling. And I can't say for sure if it's really even there or just because I feel like there should be so I'm seeing cause where there's none. lol

Ugh, that stinks :( I suppose he's not logged in through Facebook, hey?
That happened to me too!!!... Last week. Was frozen in that screen the whole day... I didn't want to delete app for same reason you said.... luckily, I had linked to my fb account on a whim a day earlier, because I saw it said "save your progress by linking to fb" so I did that.lol...and next day...I got the frozen screen of death!... so I Uninstalled the game, then reinstalled, then signed in which fb and all my progress was still there. Note...Before I signed againin after reinstalling, it started me from the beginning...(which sent me into a panic because I just beat Ursula and... Iclearly have nothing else to worry about in lifehaha) but after I linked to fb, it was all there. So hope that helps...

Help! I'm on level 16 and the challenge is to "Use a gold emojis power 4 times in one game" I just used Usulas 5 times in the last game and it says I only used it twice. What the heck???

Hi! Found this thread today and I'm a huge fan of this game! I'm on level 23 and consider myself the Katie Ledecky of the Leaderboard lol. Obviously I have nothing to do but, this game is fun. Glad to see others play it too!

Help! I'm on level 16 and the challenge is to "Use a gold emojis power 4 times in one game" I just used Usulas 5 times in the last game and it says I only used it twice. What the heck???

Even though her color is gold, it doesn't seem like she counts for the gold emoji challenges, perhaps because she was a later challenge, as opposed to a villain programmed in at the beginning of the game.

Yeah she's technically a purple with skulls villian box so she won't count! I can't wait for another villian!

I am just venting- been trying for two weeks now to get Bambi- my LAST silver box and I just keep getting power up. In the meantime though almost through level 39! Has anyone gotten to 3 million points yet?? I have barely passed 2 million with Ursula.

Wow! Level 39! I'm impressed.

Something is up with that dumb leaderboard, because I'm not seeing anything like 2 million + points on mine. Here's a screen grab. Is this what everyone else is seeing?

IMG_1020-2.png

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
Wow! Level 39! I'm impressed.

Something is up with that dumb leaderboard, because I'm not seeing anything like 2 million + points on mine. Here's a screen grab. Is this what everyone else is seeing?

IMG_1020-2.png
I think everyone's is different!![GALLERY=][GALLERY=][/GALLERY][/GALLERY]

Oh gosh I'm new how do post a pic here??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter