Disney Emoji Blitz

Been playing the event challenge sporadically the last few days but I'm off this weekend so hopefully I can complete! I'm on card 3.

I have my daughters account on my phone and we had to send Jam City our player ID. We can no longer play. I don’t understand why we would get locked out. ‍♀️

I have my daughters account on my phone and we had to send Jam City our player ID. We can no longer play. I don’t understand why we would get locked out. ‍♀️
It's probably locked out because your DD was under 13 when you joined via her account. I've heard that people have good luck emailing Jam City.

Didn't play as much as I had hoped, only completed three cards.

The extra free spins with videos only seem to work half the time. I watch the video then it glitches so I don;t get my spin.

It would help if Jam City emailed back. I’ve emailed them twice already with zero response...other than the automated response.

It would help if Jam City emailed back. I’ve emailed them twice already with zero response...other than the automated response.
They were super responsive for me - even followed up today to make sure I got their email with the fix. Weird.

Food fight event dropped today. I dislike the sugar spoons, They keep taking my power ups off the board. On the last level of Breakfast and have yet to win a round.

I don't like the sugar spoons either, but I figure they inconvenience each player equally. It just means there is less reason to hold onto power ups. I've been having a pretty good balance of win-lose-tie games this time around. Having one of the "lucky" emojis really makes a huge difference.

The March slate of events. Looks like there are a fair number of new emojis coming this month! Edna, Dr. Facilier, Thumper, and Timothy Mouse are mentioned in the event descriptions, while Ray, Louie and Frozone (he's the reward for the new Incredibles group) are also in the picture.
upload_2019-3-1_8-39-53.png

I would really like Edna mode but with such a low percentage chance, diamond box certainly isn’t worth it. I hope they bring her back in the future with a higher chance of getting her.

I would appreciate any help if possible.. I did an in app purchase for jewels but it didn’t immediately give me the credit. I have tried to go through the FAQ/Support link to email but keep getting an error when I try to submit the email. What else can I do?

I would appreciate any help if possible.. I did an in app purchase for jewels but it didn’t immediately give me the credit. I have tried to go through the FAQ/Support link to email but keep getting an error when I try to submit the email. What else can I do?

iTunes? If so email them, happened to me they issued me a credit.

I’m on the last box for Dash and you have to use his power 8 times in one game! Anyone have any tricks for this? I’ve been using a power boost and more time boost together and the closest I get is 7! Grrr, I’m ready to give up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter