Disney Dream October 14 2016. 3 nite cruise

Hi this is my families first trip on a disney cruise and were excited to celebrate both my daughters and fiances birthdays. We are really wanting to participate but not sure what to do!!

Thank you!

Hi this is my families first trip on a disney cruise and were excited to celebrate both my daughters and fiances birthdays. We are really wanting to participate but not sure what to do!!

Thank you!

There is some good information in some of the previous posts about participating. :-)

I'm interested in FE for this cruise. It is our 2nd cruise, but first one to participate so I'm very confused on where to start or if there is even a group set already.

So excited!! My online checkin window opened up for me and I was able to snag a reservation for Palo brunch. I'm so glad DCL started offering this on the short 3 day cruises, so this will be my first time trying it. I've heard so many great things about the food and service!!!:cloud9:

I also scored tickets for both Anna and Elsa and the Princess Gathering. Out of 3 DCL cruises, I've only ever snapped a picture of myself with a character TWICE, so I made a promise with myself to get more meet and greet photos.:wave2:

This will be my first holiday themed cruise, so of course, I'm absolutely thrilled to see the Halloween decorations and Pumpkin Tree!!:stir: I don't think I'll be dressing up, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's costumes.

So excited!! My online checkin window opened up for me and I was able to snag a reservation for Palo brunch. I'm so glad DCL started offering this on the short 3 day cruises, so this will be my first time trying it. I've heard so many great things about the food and service!!!:cloud9:

I also scored tickets for both Anna and Elsa and the Princess Gathering. Out of 3 DCL cruises, I've only ever snapped a picture of myself with a character TWICE, so I made a promise with myself to get more meet and greet photos.:wave2:

This will be my first holiday themed cruise, so of course, I'm absolutely thrilled to see the Halloween decorations and Pumpkin Tree!!:stir: I don't think I'll be dressing up, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's costumes.
Welcome!

I'll happily maintain the list if need be. This is my first disney cruise and first time participating in the Fish Extender program though. How do we get signed up?
My family is definitely going to do the Castaway 5k!

Hi! Have you set it up yet? Trying to figure out where to go if so. My girls and I are super excited to participate. My email is reginasfavoritebags@gmail.com if you need any help with the list. Hopefully it won't be hard to set up/maintain..

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter