Disney Dream ~ May 18-22, 2015

@mamadragona and DH
@Dugette and DH
@micandkay and DD
@SuperTim and DW @danceteacher
@waakn + 1

Makes 10! I just put in an email to DCL to confirm what info I need, but I think I'll need stateroom, full name of participants, and also times NOT to schedule Mixology. Knowing if you have early or late dinner would help as well.

My sister has a cabana for Cay day, so I'm thinking not to plan for Wednesday. I hear not Tuesday afternoon due to excursion day. I'm thinking morning is too early to drink ;). We have the earlier dinner. If everyone has early dinner, we could do after dinner, but I'm guessing that some of you have later dinner - we'll see. Is there time between dinners (need help from experienced cruisers here!)?

@micandkay , when is your Palo brunch? Maybe we could work it in between brunch and early dinner on Thursday? Or between cast off and dinner on Monday?

To the FE Group #1: Here is some detailed info:

Cabin 5534 is Nicci, 34; Dimitros, 36, does not drink alcohol; Robert, 6, is celebrating his birthday.

Cabin 5532 is Nancy, 22; Zach, 22. They are celebrating college graduation. Nancy has a corn allergy and neither one of them drinks alcohol. They got married this past August.

For my kids, I mentioned dairy allergy. Just to be thorough though, DD5 also has an allergy to eggplant and DD7 has an allergy to blue dye. Not that eggplant should be an issue for FE exchange, but well, I guess you never know!!

Thank you so much for the list! If anyone is in my group and wouldn't mind sharing names (first and/ or last)- I am personalizing some things and that would be helpful :)

JillsCrew includes: DW (Jill), DH (John), DS (Andrew, 5), and DS (Jackson, also 5 -- twins!). Both boys have peanut/tree nut allergies; we will watch any food gifts carefully. Thanks. Looking forward to it!

@mamadragona and DH
@Dugette and DH
@micandkay and DD
@waakn + 1

Makes 10! I just put in an email to DCL to confirm what info I need, but I think I'll need stateroom, full name of participants, and also times NOT to schedule Mixology. Knowing if you have early or late dinner would help as well.

My sister has a cabana for Cay day, so I'm thinking not to plan for Wednesday. I hear not Tuesday afternoon due to excursion day. I'm thinking morning is too early to drink ;). We have the earlier dinner. If everyone has early dinner, we could do after dinner, but I'm guessing that some of you have later dinner - we'll see. Is there time between dinners (need help from experienced cruisers here!)?

@micandkay , when is your Palo brunch? Maybe we could work it in between brunch and early dinner on Thursday? Or between cast off and dinner on Monday?
There is a small amount of time between dinners, but not much... We actually have late dinner, mostly because the DD9 and DD12 like to eat quick and go to the clubs. If there is a spot I think the first day sounds fun, but somepeople might get too busy settling in. Thursday could be fun... mid day...

My name is Timothy Swadley and danceteacher is Cari Swadley we will be in room 9674.

@mamadragona and DH
@Dugette and DH
@micandkay and DD
@waakn + 1

Yay, this should be fun! :cool1: As you know, mamadragona, I've been so wrapped up in the SWW madness that I haven't really spent any time planning the cruise portion of the trip (and, like you, the focus of the trip was the cruise and it grew from there...:rolleyes1). So, all I can tell you about our plans is that we have the early dinner (well, that's what I requested, so I assume so), are staying on the boat at Nassau, getting off at Castaway Cay, possibly doing Palo for dinner on pirate night, and hoping to get in a Palo brunch on the sea day. We'd also like to see all three stage shows, plus the sail away party. I think that covers it? So, we're flexible and I also agree the first day is an option, if there's time. I need to study the old navigators more, I think. ::yes:: Sorry for the long and rambling answer. I'll PM you with names. Thanks for setting this up! :goodvibes

Vicki and Caitlin Lucas. Our Palo brunch is Thurs. from 1200p to 200p. Doing Graycliff Chocolatier Tues. from 1045a to 145p. Cabin 9502. Late dinner. Any afternoon or early evening (after 200p) would be great with us. Thanks for all your work setting up mixology momadragona.

Is there a meet up time for the group? Like, disembark day before dinner? Last two cruises we organized a little meet up. Some did the wine/tequila tastings. Others planned to go to a show/karaoke one of the nights together.

Do we have a rules list or guidelines for the fish extenders? Do we just split up the list of cabins to give to every day? It's my first time doing it and I want to make sure I'm doing it right. :-)

Thank you for the "thanks!", everyone! It was no problem getting a list together...it was the posting that you all know was difficult for me lol! Thanks again @markheardjr for helping me with that.
This is my first FE too @NicciMouse, but I haven't set up any rules. I think just give whatever you want (family or individual gift) whenever it is convienient for you! That's my plan anyways. Also, I'm not sure about meeting up. I'm game for it. This is my first cruise so I'm not sure when or where would be the best. Hope something works out!

Ok. Thanks! BTW, I was just on the cruise facebook page and they have an FE sign up too. So, I guess it is ours and theirs. LOL. Some of the people that posted their gifts kind of scared me! LOL They had TONS of stuff!

Just wondering what folks use for FEs on the door. Googling FE on etsy can get pricey, particularly for a family of 4.
TIA!

I just bought a 4 pocket FE on eBay for less than $15 (including tax and shipping)!!!! I only need a 2 pocket FE, but for less than $15 total, I couldn't pass that up. The person stated she's no longer making FEs, so she reduced the price to get rid of her last one. It's not personalized, but I don't care. It's cute though. :).

If you haven't ordered an FE yet, search eBay and see if you can find a deal.

Is there a meet up time for the group? Like, disembark day before dinner? Last two cruises we organized a little meet up. Some did the wine/tequila tastings. Others planned to go to a show/karaoke one of the nights together.

I am putting together a mixology group, and it will probably be Day 1 between boarding and dinner. There is still room. PM me or post here if you want in.

There is Karaoke? Ohh, that would be interesting after mixology, LOL.

I emailed DCL functions and no reply, so I just emailed my DCL CM. He's always good about getting back to me. Love him!

I am putting together a mixology group, and it will probably be Day 1 between boarding and dinner. There is still room. PM me or post here if you want in.

There is Karaoke? Ohh, that would be interesting after mixology, LOL.

I emailed DCL functions and no reply, so I just emailed my DCL CM. He's always good about getting back to me. Love him!
I was just checking out old Dream Navigators online and I think we'll have to aim for sometime before 4pm, when there is the muster drill - after that, it's the sail away party and dinner shortly after (first seating). I have no idea what times they offer the classes, but sometime between about 2 and 3 would probably be good. Thanks for pulling this together!

Good investigative work @Dugette . looks like @micandkay brunch is over by 2 on Thursday, so that might be an option too, though I agree a meet at the beginning would be fun!

I'll let y'all know what I get. @waakn, can you post or PM me your info (names, cabin number, booked plans for time conflict info).

Okay - I have a 4 PM for Sea day 4/21! It is $20 per person charged right to your room whether you show or not. I think I have everyone's info except for @waakn - I'll pm them.

@markheardjr if you are interested, please let me know ASAP (I need full name and room number).

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter