Disney Dream - June 2, 2017 - 5 night Bahamas

jrich3585@gmail.com - please add me to the FB page :)

Very excited for the Double Dip cruise. This is #8 DCL with #9 in August and rebooking on board for #10 in late Sept. Goal is platinum in 2017! It will be my son (25yo and a Stage Tech Cast Member at Disney World) and myself. My husband is not a "cruiser" so it's usually just my adult children and me :)

We are very excited about our first ever Disney cruise! We have traveled to WDW a bunch of times before.

Update: If anyone wants to join the cruise's Facebook page, please post your email address in this thread or private message it to me, then I will send you an invitation. The Facebook page is now "secret," so you can't get in without an invitation. There is a lot of discussion about the cruise going on at the Facebook page, and that is where you want to go for Fish Extenders.
Please add me to the page
deanek@health.missouri.edu

The Facebook link is not working can we be added another way? Email is shannont64@gmail.com

Would you please add me to the FB page as well? This is our 1st Disney cruise and I'd love to see the options for FE. Thanks so much!! Lrolinson14@gmail.com

jrich3585@gmail.com - please add me to the FB page :)

Very excited for the Double Dip cruise. This is #8 DCL with #9 in August and rebooking on board for #10 in late Sept. Goal is platinum in 2017! It will be my son (25yo and a Stage Tech Cast Member at Disney World) and myself. My husband is not a "cruiser" so it's usually just my adult children and me :)

I just sent invitations to each of you!

When I ciicked "Join Group" this is what I get:
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center

I just sent you another invitation.

Excited about the cruise - this is our first one!
Can you please add me to the FB page? rachel.scogin@yahoo.com

thanks!

Just sent you an invitation!

I'm excited to share this journey with you all!
This will be my first time on any cruise. I will be going with my BFF (who has been on one before) and excited to experience all we can. It's too bad I just learned of this group and all of this "Fish extender" stuff. I would have loved to join in on that fun but I'm too busy with this short amount of time.

If you want to add me to that FB group my email is: sistalrena@msn.com

Timothy 29 Ex-Cast, Current Passholder at WDW
Ashley 29 Castmember

We are very excited about our first ever Disney cruise! We have traveled to WDW a bunch of times before.

Update: If anyone wants to join the cruise's Facebook page, please post your email address in this thread or private message it to me, then I will send you an invitation. The Facebook page is now "secret," so you can't get in without an invitation. There is a lot of discussion about the cruise going on at the Facebook page, and that is where you want to go for Fish Extenders.

Last edited:
Is it too late to join for fish extenders? I just heard about this from another parent today going on another ship. I would love to participate. My husband and I are cruising with his parents and our 4 yr old son.
My email is hope.herreman@gmail.com

joyceerouth@gmail.com Hello. We would like to join the facebook group. We just booked about a week ago and just found the page through the Did Board.
Thank you.
Ron & Joyce Routh

I found this forum late (first timers) and wanted to check out tips and if there's still any chance for fish extenders and if not it's ok...

jecc8477@yahoo.com

I'm excited to share this journey with you all!
This will be my first time on any cruise. I will be going with my BFF (who has been on one before) and excited to experience all we can. It's too bad I just learned of this group and all of this "Fish extender" stuff. I would have loved to join in on that fun but I'm too busy with this short amount of time.

If you want to add me to that FB group my email is: sistalrena@msn.com

Timothy 29 Ex-Cast, Current Passholder at WDW
Ashley 29 Castmember

Hi Ashley - my son is also a Cast Member (25). Hopefully we'll be able to meet you and Tim. It's truly an amazing and different side of Disney than the World and Land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter