Disney Dream - June 2, 2017 - 5 night Bahamas

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to reach out this is our second Disney Cruise, I will be bringing my mom and my two daughters (3 and 7). We really enjoyed fish extenders last time we went, is there anyone I can reach out to in order to get on a list? Thanks and can't wait to meet you guys!

Hello! We will be on this cruise as well! This will be our second Disney cruise. Our first was June 15, 2015, on the Disney Dream. It was a blast! This time, it will be me and my husband and our 4 kids. Their ages at the time of the cruise will be 9, 7, 3, and 1

Hey, We will be on this cruise with our son who will be 11 months old at that time. We may see you around with the baby activities!!

Hey,

I will be on this cruise with my husband and our son who will be 11 months old at the time. Anyone have an idea if we will be put with another family in the MDR? I look forward to it if we are!! I needed fresh meat last time we went on a DC and the couples were soooo fun!

I was looking through some navigators and I dont think there will be any shortage of activities with an 11 month old!

This is going to be so much fun!! I am getting SUPER excited!!

Newbie Disney cruiser here! We've been to WDW many times but taking a Disney cruise for the first time! I requested to join the FB group - my family would love to participate in Fish Extenders!

My family is me, my hubby and my two daughters who are 11 and 13. We are so excited!

We just booked our second cruise on the Disney Dream yesterday! We are the Watts Family from DFW, Kenny & Alesha, Avery 13 and Andrew 8. I am most excited to just enjoy this cruise since we know what to expect now. Looking forward to a great cruise together.

The struggle is real trying to find out how to join a FE group. I didnt realize this was part of the protocol until today. Can someone please help me? Thanks,

The Kelley Family

PS. This is our first Disney Cruise!

Does anyone know if there is a semi- formal night? We received a "helpful information" email from Disney which led me to believe there wasn't a formal night, only pirate night.

Does anyone know for sure?

Does anyone know if there is a semi- formal night? We received a "helpful information" email from Disney which led me to believe there wasn't a formal night, only pirate night.

From what I have gathered there is no formal night. I read people like to dress up but its optional

Yes, I have tried the link several times and it does not load
That's weird; the link works for me. Maybe you already have to be a member for it to work. You should be able to just search "Disney Dream June 2" in FB to find the group.

From the itineraries of the 5-night double dip cruises two years ago, there was one "dress-up optional" night.

That's weird; the link works for me. Maybe you already have to be a member for it to work. You should be able to just search "Disney Dream June 2" in FB to find the group.

From the itineraries of the 5-night double dip cruises two years ago, there was one "dress-up optional" night.

I tried searching for Disney Dream June 2 as well as other combos. Nothing is coming up under groups- I can find lots of other groups, but nothing for June 2, 2017 dates

4th Disney cruise but 1st since 2013 AND 1st without the kids!! This is actually our 1st ever vacation without the children! I'm so excited and CANNOT wait to get back on the Dream!

I tried searching for Disney Dream June 2 as well as other combos. Nothing is coming up under groups- I can find lots of other groups, but nothing for June 2, 2017 dates

It sounds like the group has changed from closed to secret. You'll have to friend a member of the group and have them add you.

It sounds like the group has changed from closed to secret. You'll have to friend a member of the group and have them add you.
Are you a member of the group? If so, are you able to add anyone through Facebook? My name is Allison Kelley and email is allisonkelley38@gmail.com. Any help would be appreciated as this "secret group" is impossible to find and if you don't know anyone how are you supposed to be added?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter