Disney Dream June 13, 2013 (3-night)

I absolutely hate traveling with dirty clothes. I washed on our first cruise and it was a true headache. Needless to say that I have not done it since. DH will pack to day before we leave because he knows that drives me nuts :mad:
We always end up making our infamous walmart stop. Last year it was Target, then walmart. I am getting excited about all that me and the hubby will do. It is so time for some alone time together. Spending that time having fun is so ideal for us.

Ian right there with you. Coming home with dirty clothes is never fun, but on the other hand washing on vacation can be a pain. Not sure what is the lesser of two evils. Lol. I think it is awesome for you guys to spend that time. Dh and I have taken 3 trips without kids and one was pre-kids. Smh. Lol. For the vaca after the cruise, I am ordering some water and what not but i just remembered we will have a car so we can make that Walmart run ourselves. Lol.

I am getting the numbers together for the FE gifts and I hope that I get them right ;-).

hi all

we are Don and Gail so far we have completed 43
Disney cruises. this one will be 44 really looking forward
to another got off Dream 11 April 13 seem's like
forever. any Questions we will try to answer or find out.

Don-Gail Sayman donald1403 room 10000

14 Magic
12 Wonder
3 Fantasy
14 Dream

first cruise 01/31/2000 Magic D-g

hi all

14 Magic
12 Wonder
3 Fantasy
14 Dream

Welcome to the group Don and Gail! Happy to have you with us :-). Wow, that is awesome you have gone on so many Disney Cruises. I will certainly take you up on the questions :)

hi all

14 Magic
12 Wonder
3 Fantasy
14 Dream

Welcome to the thread! That is awesome to have been on that many Disney cruises.

the boss (DW) says ok join the FE group.

don & Gail Sayman
Room 10000
2 adults
no kids

would like a list so she knows how to proceed. thanks

D & G

the boss (DW) says ok join the FE group.

don & Gail Sayman
Room 10000
2 adults
no kids

would like a list so she knows how to proceed. thanks

D & G

We can meet at the Cove Cafe on deck 4 around 2:30 if that is ok with everyone. Here we can let each other know if our room assignments have changed, because I will try for an upgrade as well. In the meanwhile here is the info

Tori
DH
Cabin 9521

S'smom
DH
DD(10)
DS(4)
Cabin 6534

Speakupjc
DH
Dance(need to know boy or girl and age)
Cabin 9543

4WDWFANS
DH
DW
D-MIL
DS (age 13)
DS (age 6)
Cabin(?)

Don
Gail
Cabin 10000

We can meet at the Cove Cafe on deck 4 around 2:30 if that is ok with everyone. Here we can let each other know if our room assignments have changed, because I will try for an upgrade as well. In the meanwhile here is the info

Tori
DH
Cabin 9521

S'smom
DH
DD(10)
DS(4)
Cabin 6534

Speakupjc
DH
DD (10)
Cabin 9543

4WDWFANS
DH
DW
D-MIL
DS (age 13)
DS (age 6)
Cabin(?)

Welcome to:
Don
Gail
Cabin 10000 :yay:

Our dd is named Catherine and she is 10.

We are getting ready to reveal the news to the kids in the next few days! I can not wait to tell Kelsey that there is another10 yo! Girl. :)

Getting these FE gifts together is so fun by the way. Don't know why I never did it before.

We are getting ready to reveal the news to the kids in the next few days! I can not wait to tell Kelsey that there is another10 yo! Girl. :)

Getting these FE gifts together is so fun by the way. Don't know why I never did it before.

The first time we made them I stressed myself out. My craftiness gets the better of me sometime. :rotfl:

The first time we made them I stressed myself out. My craftiness gets the better of me sometime. :rotfl:

At least you are crafty. I am craft- challenged. Lol. My daughter is the crafting wiz ,but she doesn't know we are going yet :-/. So I had to steal ideas from the Dis and Pinterest. Lol.

DH and I are getting excited. It seems the trip is all that we talk about. I love it when he is interested. Normally he doesn't so show any signs of happiness, but I think that he is ready for a break from work. I know that I am so ready to go. I am still shopping for clothes and shoes that I really don't need. There goes my not overpacking.

Hi all DW pirate nite costume arrived, now I am excited for the cruise.
here is information the port Canaveral web cam, if you know good
all else http://portcanaveralwebcam.com lot of fun
you can see the Fantasy today (sat) and the Dream (sun)

enjoy. any word on cabin numbers??
Don & Gail 10000 donald1403

Hi all DW pirate nite costume arrived, now I am excited for the cruise.
here is information the port Canaveral web cam, if you know good
all else http://portcanaveralwebcam.com lot of fun
you can see the Fantasy today (sat) and the Dream (sun)

enjoy. any word on cabin numbers??
Don & Gail 10000 donald1403

I am getting ready to take a look at the web cam now. Thanks for the link. I always have an issue finding it. ;-). I am toying with getting the kids a pirate costume, it looked so fun for those dressed up the last times.

The cabin numbers for the FE is located on the previous page and page 5 I think. I finally finished another FE gift last night. I'm excited. I have never done these before so it is interesting. I am in now way creative. Lol.

We are getting excited as well! Finishing up our FE gifts, need to get started packing!

We are getting excited as well! Finishing up our FE gifts, need to get started packing!

I will finish up FE gifts next weekend down to the wire. We still need your stateroom number also.

We are stuck at WDW again this week. WOE is me!! Family
Visiting from Pennsylvania, seems like 1/2 of the people on earth
are here. A week and3 days we can relax on the Dream. Enough
For now.

D & G. 10000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter