Disney Dream June 13, 2013 (3-night)

Down to the last 8 days for us. Problem is I still need to pack in the midst of having the Dudes early birthday party on Saturday. Not sure if my daughter knows anything after the fiasco with my dad. If she does she's holding it. Lol.

I still need to put the finishing touches on my FE holder, put my FE gifts together, get to Michael's to get the photo mat (got a 50% off coupon via email) and sharpie pins. I'll do that after my errands this AM.

Packing is the big thing. Where is a personal packing assistant when you need one? Lol.

:bride:
Down to the last 8 days for us. Problem is I still need to pack in the midst of having the Dudes early birthday party on Saturday. Not sure if my daughter knows anything after the fiasco with my dad. If she does she's holding it. Lol.

I still need to put the finishing touches on my FE holder, put my FE gifts together, get to Michael's to get the photo mat (got a 50% off coupon via email) and sharpie pins. I'll do that after my errands this AM.

Packing is the big thing. Where is a personal packing assistant when you need one? Lol.

We leave Saturday so I had to finish packing this past Saturday. I must say that it is a relief to be done with that. Work was horrible yesterday and I hope that the rest of the week is not the same. Have you decided how you are going to surprise your kids?

:bride:

We leave Saturday so I had to finish packing this past Saturday. I must say that it is a relief to be done with that. Work was horrible yesterday and I hope that the rest of the week is not the same. Have you decided how you are going to surprise your kids?

Good question. I'm thinking to do it this Saturday because Miss Thing (my 10yo dd) is an awesome packer. S if I go ahead and tell them about the first part she will help pack. Lol. They still won't know about the cruise until the morning of. I haven't worked out all the details yet so if anyone has some ideas pease share. After my perfect daddy talked we felt like its time. Lol.

You are so lock to have packed. I'm my head we will be packed by Sunday. I did make my list. So we will see :-)

Good question. I'm thinking to do it this Saturday because Miss Thing (my 10yo dd) is an awesome packer. S if I go ahead and tell them about the first part she will help pack. Lol. They still won't know about the cruise until the morning of. I haven't worked out all the details yet so if anyone has some ideas pease share. After my perfect daddy talked we felt like its time. Lol.

You are so lock to have packed. I'm my head we will be packed by Sunday. I did make my list. So we will see :-)

You can have a character call her and welcome her on the cruise. You can do this on the Disney cruise website. You set the character, date and time that you want them to call. Just a suggestion for you. 1 and a half more days of work before we leave :cheer2::cool1:

Hope that everything is ok with the family. We need your cabin number please. Just trying to keep a message for you on each page in case you don't look at the other pages.

You can have a character call her and welcome her on the cruise. You can do this on the Disney cruise website. You set the character, date and time that you want them to call. Just a suggestion for you. 1 and a half more days of work before we leave :cheer2::cool1:

That's a good idea!! And I looked at that just the other day too. I'll do that!! Yea! :-)

That's a good idea!! And I looked at that just the other day too. I'll do that!! Yea! :-)

My kids hung up on the call twice when trying to hit the button to listen to it...we never did hear it. Sigh. We are on the cruise right before you all.

My kids hung up on the call twice when trying to hit the button to listen to it...we never did hear it. Sigh. We are on the cruise right before you all.

That sounds similar to my kids and eat they might do. Lol. Have a great trip! You leave really soon! :-)

Let's just say that I have purchased some trip insurance. That unformed storm made me do it.

Let's just say that I have purchased some trip insurance. That unformed storm made me do it.

That is the one thing I did when I reserved my cruise. As tempting as it always is to not include it ;-)

Bummer! I just got an email from DCL that our excursion (Harbor Cruise) was cancelled. It was unforeseen, necessary repairs (something like that). I can choose another but we will just walk around a bit and ill have to force myself to get my favorite DelSoul Nail polish. ;-). Lol. Oh well.

I can't believe today we get to leave for vacation. I have been looking forward to this for so long. I will still check the boards and I may do live reporting on the Universal part of the trip.

I can't believe today we get to leave for vacation. I have been looking forward to this for so long. I will still check the boards and I may do live reporting on the Universal part of the trip.

Have a blast! And please post a pic or two at Universal. We visited about two years ago and I want to go back. Safe Travels!! We still have 4 days. Lol.

the next time the dream is in port, WE WILL BE ON IT!! :-)

i'm trying to watch it on portcanveralwebcam.com, but it isn't the live feed. :-(

I'm about 93% packed. though i still have so much to do before thursday!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

:sail:

the next time the dream is in port, WE WILL BE ON IT!! :-)

i'm trying to watch it on portcanveralwebcam.com, but it isn't the live feed. :-(

I'm about 93% packed. though i still have so much to do before thursday!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

:sail:

I finally told the kids about part one if our trip yesterday. Thy still do not know about the cruise, but telling them about part one allowed me to get them packed with ease (with the help of dd-10) lol. I am about 90% packed because there are some items I left off that I have to get today. We leave on Wednesday PM.

I'm getting excited!

Hope that everything is ok with the family. We need your cabin number please. Just trying to keep a message for you on each page in case you don't look at the other pages.
I am so sorry in the delay with our cabin numbers, we are in 6072 & 6074. We are looking forward to the cruise, but still have so much to do and only one day left to prepare. Is there a list of all participating and their cabin numbers? If not, I will look through the posts. Also, what time & where are we meeting? Thanks for your help!

I am so sorry in the delay with our cabin numbers, we are in 6072 & 6074. We are looking forward to the cruise, but still have so much to do and only one day left to prepare. Is there a list of all participating and their cabin numbers? If not, I will look through the posts. Also, what time & where are we meeting? Thanks for your help!

I believe the list is on pages 5&6? I actually looked yesterday as I was putting the finishing touches on the FE gifts. Last minute indeed. Lol. See you soon!

Hello everyone! It is rather warm done here to say the least. I hope that everyone travels safely. If anyone wants to meet @ Cove Cafe on deck 4 @ 2:30 let me know, especially if you upgrade your room. That way we we will still be able to deliver your FE gifts. Let us know either way. Take care and See ya soon!

Looking forward to meeting at the Cove Cafe on deck 4 around 2:30. Finished our FE gifts, now to finish packing! :wave2:

Tori
DH
Cabin 9521

S'smom
DH
DD(10)
DS(4)
Cabin 6534

Speakupjc
DH
DD (10)Catherine Brunswick
Cabin 9543

4WDWFANS
DH Brian
DW Gail
D-MIL Sandy
DS (age 13) Nate
DS (age 6) Tyler
Cabin 6072 & 6074

Don
Gail
Cabin 10000

It was great to meet those who showed up and I hope everyone liked their gifts. I re booked our next cruise too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter