Disney Dream FE - December 28-31, 2015

MrsSnowWhite5

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, We just book our cruise and I saw that there wasn't a FE thread created yet but that others were looking for a thread so I thought I would start the thread. My DH and I took our first Disney cruise last year and joined a FE group for that cruise which was so much fun. For this trip we will be taking our two DDs and a family friend on their first Disney cruise to celebrate my DD 16th Birthday. We are all so excited and can't wait for Dec 28th!!

I can't want to get started planning all my FE gifts for you guys! :yay:

Last edited:
YAY!! Finally a thread for our cruise! Is it in the searchable page too?

Were you planning on heading up an FE exchange? I would love to participate!

YAY!! Finally a thread for our cruise! Is it in the searchable page too?

Were you planning on heading up an FE exchange? I would love to participate!
Actually yesterday I found that there is a FB page for the cruise FE that is already setup for the FE. Look for it there under Disney Dream December 28-31, 2015

I can't find the FE on FB...can you help me with more details on how I can sign my family up please?

Disboards doesn't let you put a link or I would but search under groups on FB Disney Dream December 28-31, 2015. If you still can't find it search for me on FB Kristen Diane Cummings and I will help you.

Hello everyone, we are from Costa Rica ! We hope you are doing well, We are very excited about our vacations !! we want to be part of the experience of FE, but we don`t know what the plan or list is, maybe someone can help us. We sent a request to join the FB group, but anyone response yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!