Disney Dream Cruisers November 27, 2011

I just had our room # changed because of the "surprise obstructions". :sad2: We are now in room 7048! If you doing the FE please make sure you change our room #. Thanks!!

I have made the change on the official list. I too have a message into out TA to change our room for the exact same reason :eek:. lol this will be our 4th change, we love our TA! :hug:

I just had our room # changed because of the "surprise obstructions". :sad2: We are now in room 7048! If you doing the FE please make sure you change our room #. Thanks!!

What suprise obstructions?
Were you booked in a Category 6A or 6B with the whitewall verandahs?
Or has something else been reported? please do tell
I just changed our cabins to 6540 and 6542

I found the thread I think you are refering to

What suprise obstructions?
Were you booked in a Category 6A or 6B with the whitewall verandahs?
Or has something else been reported? please do tell
I just changed our cabins to 6540 and 6542

I found the thread I think you are refering to

The Suprise obstruction stems from exterior paneling they have added to the ship since the original pictures showing room locations. I too had one of theses rooms and have since changed with my TA. Here is the link to the thread about the Suprise Obstruction.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=39920892&posted=1#post39920892

The Suprise obstruction stems from exterior paneling they have added to the ship since the original pictures showing room locations. I too had one of theses rooms and have since changed with my TA. Here is the link to the thread about the Suprise Obstruction.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=39920892&posted=1#post39920892

Yes, thanks for the reply. I had found the thread right after I posted.
I did notice the exterior in my own pics but I never thought it would cause too much of an obstruction.
Guess its enough to cause some pep to be really upset so I am going to try to make a list of those cabins to keep handy for reference.
The cabin I had in Jan. (9532) and the 2 cabins I have booked for this cruise (6540 & 6542) are ok.
DH would also be a lil upset if he had ANY OB of his view.

We rebooked on during the 11/29 cruise as well. Will most likely be just my hubby and I this time - can't wait! :)

Edited to add - definitely want to do the FE again - that was a blast!

We have changed our dates - now sailing June 29, 2012 on a 5 night double dip for my fiftieth! Will get on the Dream prior to that though, also booked May 19th of this year - can't wait!

Not very creative myself but I'll throw out one suggestion to get the ball rolling.

Recovering from too much turkey cruise!
:lmao:

:lmao: too funny HallsInTheKingdom.

My suggestions for a cruise name would be: "Chasing the Dream", "Dreams Do Come True" and "Once Upon A Dream".

Any other suggestions?

We have changed our dates - now sailing June 29, 2012 on a 5 night double dip for my fiftieth! Will get on the Dream prior to that though, also booked May 19th of this year - can't wait!

tikibirds - That is what i call an upgrade! 2 for the price of 1! hehe :rotfl:
Sorry to see you leave our cruise but it sounds like you will enjoy your choices. :hug:

Are your kids out of school this week? We're back in school that week (1st grade though). Kinda feeling guilty.....

Are your kids out of school this week? We're back in school that week (1st grade though). Kinda feeling guilty.....

My oldest will be in school (5th grade/Jr high) but we are considering it and extra long Thanksgiving break! Not too worried about it. I'm going to see if her school will let her do a journal while on the cruise and present an oral report when she gets back, instead of making up the work. Fingers crossed it's that easy. :goodvibes

Hi!

Please add my family to the FE List.

DH - Joe - 40 (celebrating birthday & anniversary)
DD - Kalley - 6 (1st cruise)
Me - Jen - 39 (celebrating anniversary)

Stateroom 8591

Of course there are both side to this argument. But I am in the company that feels taking a child out of school is OK :thumbsup2 :teacher:.

We will also be pulling our DD out of first grade that week. Just inform the teacher prior to leaving so you can collect any extra homework to be done while you are out. About feeling guilty......Just think of the fun and exciting thing they will be seeing and learning that you would never be able to learn in a classroom! Not to mention the smiles upon smiles you will see on their faces all week :love:. In the end you have to be comfortable with it though.

JMHO

:welcome: Disphan! Glad to see more people are joining our FE. :)

I upgraded our stateroom today from a 11B (inside) to 9A - scored 8504 and I'm just completely intrigued as to how this forward corner cabin is going to look!

When I read your cabin number I did a double take - I am in that cabin for the Fantasy Maiden...got my cruises mixed up! From what I understand this cabin is over the bridge, and looks forward with an unobstructed view.

Ok everyone, Who needs a list for FE's?

LOL, I did the list for our FE on the 11/29/09 cruise and am willing to do it again! YEAAAAA!

Info needed is as follows

-DISboards Name
-Room #
-Names of everyone in your room - Please specify ages and sex of the children
-Any special occassions or other important info

For instance here is our info

HallsInTheKingdom - Room 7034 - Chris, Amy, D Kaitlyn (7), D Allison (3)

I will go back and collect everyone info from the begining of this tread and get confirmations before I add to the "Official List".

Also FE gifts are whatever you want them to be, I know our last echange some of the handmade smaller things made the biggest hits. It some point we will need a cut-off date so everyone can.

Any helpful input is always appreciated!

BTW only 300 more days!!!!!!!!

Please add me:
Padalyn: Cayla
cabin: 5226
traveling solo as of now, used DVC and got my first cabin choice!!! WOO HOO!
Early dining, 9pm show, and platinum cruiser.

Not very creative myself but I'll throw out one suggestion to get the ball rolling.

Recovering from too much turkey cruise!
:lmao:
before I found this thread I had started one with this title: "Dreaming of the Holidays" since I understand the ship will be decorated for the first time for the holidays for this cruise....

:lmao: too funny HallsInTheKingdom.

My suggestions for a cruise name would be: "Chasing the Dream", "Dreams Do Come True" and "Once Upon A Dream".

Any other suggestions?

We just booked this cruise!!! I am SO excited I could literally cry (no, really!) :yay::yay::yay:
This cruise will be my 6th for the year....I NEVER expected to go on this many in one year...thank the stars for DVC!!! I also go my cabin of choice (see above) I am beyond happy. I will be at WDW for 2 nights before, but have to fly home immediately after the cruise. I was on the Dream maiden - but felt I didn't get to see the whole ship. I do have a video I took while riding the AquaDuck...I will have to figure a way to post it here.

before I found this thread I had started one with this title: "Dreaming of the Holidays" since I understand the ship will be decorated for the first time for the holidays for this cruise....

:thumbsup2 I like it!

I like Dreaming of the Holidays ! My FE gift will go right along with this!! So excited I just don't know how I am going to be able to wait!

FE gifts...gads....I am barely ready for the spring vacation...any you are already planning NOV????

FE gifts...gads....I am barely ready for the spring vacation...any you are already planning NOV????

Well I bought some stuff after Christmas on clearance! I am not at all done with my gifts.

I know that my DH had such a good time doing the FE last time that he's just itching to start planning the next one!!
:thumbsup2

I am impressed...I am running around like a lunatic for so many reasons...renovations on my apartment (tile issues...very long story...sigh) and I am going on a B2B2B in April/May - so I have THREE sets of FE gifts to get organized. I think I have the last of it done...I certainly hope so!!!

At least my new FE showed up!!! WOO HOO!!!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter