Disney Direct Pins -- Sweet Moment

BeccaGrace

Reads Disney Menus When She's Sad
Well, we received the last two of our Disney Direct pin deliveries today and the girls' Tinkerbell lanyards arrived! They are awesome & I wish I had bought myself one! So I took them out and my 2 year old yells, "Wow, TeeTee Bell" and puts it over her head (it reaches her feet, I had to wrap the lanyard around twice!), then her older sister (4 years old) puts hers on and opens her Cinderella pin and she got all serious and goes, "Oh Mommy, it's so beautiful, is it really for me?"...so they are now dancing around the living room and Grace is saying, "I can't wait to wear these in Disney World and show Cinderella!" So of course, Disney obsessed me is sitting here with tears in my eyes and it just gets better...one of the pins I bought myself was the one of Mrs. Jumbo hugging Dumbo with her trunk and Grace picks it up and starts singing "Baby Mine" which is one of the songs I sang to her since she was a baby...so now I am totally blown away by Disney magic and being excited for the trip (which is still six months away) and just thrilled that my little girls are totally swept away by it all just like I am...this is just such a great feeling that I wanted to share it with everyone :lovestruc

I am teary eyed! What a beautiful memory. Please do yourself & your girls a favor write it down. (maybe in some type of Disney journal as I'm sure there will be many more of these)

BeccaGrace said:
Well, we received the last two of our Disney Direct pin deliveries today and the girls' Tinkerbell lanyards arrived! They are awesome & I wish I had bought myself one! So I took them out and my 2 year old yells, "Wow, TeeTee Bell" and puts it over her head (it reaches her feet, I had to wrap the lanyard around twice!), then her older sister (4 years old) puts hers on and opens her Cinderella pin and she got all serious and goes, "Oh Mommy, it's so beautiful, is it really for me?"...so they are now dancing around the living room and Grace is saying, "I can't wait to wear these in Disney World and show Cinderella!" So of course, Disney obsessed me is sitting here with tears in my eyes and it just gets better...one of the pins I bought myself was the one of Mrs. Jumbo hugging Dumbo with her trunk and Grace picks it up and starts singing "Baby Mine" which is one of the songs I sang to her since she was a baby...so now I am totally blown away by Disney magic and being excited for the trip (which is still six months away) and just thrilled that my little girls are totally swept away by it all just like I am...this is just such a great feeling that I wanted to share it with everyone :lovestruc

there's a thread titled "Paying it forward" where there are a few volunteer fairy god mailers... check the thread and someone can send you girls some post cards from their favorite character from disney. I myself is going in less than 4 months. if you dont find anybody suited for a date you want... PM me and will send the postcards myself...it's a cool thread... alot of our kids have been visited by the fairy god mailers... :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter