Disney Dining Show #2....

I'm enjoying these shows but the one comment I'd make is that there is a tremendous amount of background noise which makes it hard to hear the people talking. Is there any way you can use a different mic to capture the voices better?

Is there any way you can use a different mic to capture the voices better?
I assume that the crew is trying to be as unobtrusive as possible, and as a result, they are "filming" these pretty low tech. No doubt they have different and better equipment that would filter out noise, but toting that equipment around probably cuts against the idea of doing a casual review. Not to mention the fact that when Disney spots "professional" equipment being used inside the parks, they get a bit defensive.

I really enjoy the dining shows (including the vlogs)
However-everyone on the podcasts are longtime regulars at the parks and I feel the jaded view points are sometimes off putting. It would be awesome to also have a newcomer or first timer give their thoughts on whether the meal was good, worth it etc. Especially for some of the hard to get ADRs -does a first timer to Ohana or BOG dinner think the effort and money worth it?

It would be awesome to also have a newcomer or first timer give their thoughts on whether the meal was good, worth it etc.
A lot of people suggest some variation of this. Personally, I have no interest in hearing reviews from complete strangers, especially first-timers. I've got no point of reference when listening to a stranger's review, and they have no point of reference to know if a particular place is better or worse than other options. I'd much rather hear the voices of experience. Was the meal good? Is it as good as it used to be? Is it worth the cost? Are there better choices on property for a similar experience?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!