Disney Dining Plan

At one time, we were going with another family. The plan was to get one deluxe plan between both families and split it. That would have been awesome. If I remember right it was 1.5 TS plus a snack /pp/day for around $50.
That is interesting. I thought you could not do that.

i did exactly that one snowy day this past winter. I literally looked up everything that I know my family would eat, and where. We were about even, with a slight savings with the dining plan. Add to that the convenience of pre-paying and the resort mugs, the dining plan is a no brainer for my family.
It's the same for our family as well. :earsboy:

Free dinning is usually park or a package to bring people to the parks. It is usually often only the QS plan….

Free dining is a package discount, which is generally used instead of room rate discounts or other bundled items. The types and amounts of discounts vary as occupancy in the resorts do - they want those rooms full, and when they're not, they offer deals to get them filled up.

When the dining plans start returning, free dining offers will likely also show up, but again, the types of offer and the availability (dates and limited quantity) of them will depend on what resorts are seeing booking shortages.

As with any package discount, do compare the offer against other offers available at the same time to see which one actually works best for your vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter