Disney Dining Plan Restaurants

ronpasacreta

Earning My Ears
The Disney Dining plan restaurant listing that I just downloaded does not have many of the usual places as in the past, like Japan, France, Raglan Road, etc. Does anyone know if these restaurants and others are on the dining plan?

List is not up to date. Go on each restaurants individual page on the Disney site, and it'll state what plans they accept if you click on the phrase "some dining plans accepted"

I don't want to start a new thread so thought I'd ask here! I feel like I know the answer is yes, but does it matter if I book a reservation for a Disney Springs restaurant through the Disney site versus OpenTable for using the Dining Plan? I would imagine a reservation is a reservation regardless of dining plan or not?

I don't want to start a new thread so thought I'd ask here! I feel like I know the answer is yes, but does it matter if I book a reservation for a Disney Springs restaurant through the Disney site versus OpenTable for using the Dining Plan? I would imagine a reservation is a reservation regardless of dining plan or not?

It doesn't matter. You can use the dining plan if they accept it, no matter how you made the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter