Disney Dining Club

over50visits

DIS Veteran
Just going through some old paperwork, and I came across a leftover, unused coupon book for the Disney Dining Club circa 1995. The price was $16.50 for a child, and included:

1 - Breakfast or lunch
1 - Lunch or Dinner
1 - One hour rental of canopy boat or sprite at Disney Marketplace (now downtown Disney)
1 - use of all transportation at WDW

Meals included appetizer/salad, entree, beverage, dessert, tax, and tip.

Included all the table service restaurants I can remember, plus the Luau. It did specify you couldn't get lobster at Coral Reef :)

Too bad it has expired!

Interesting!! I don't remember that...of course that was moons ago. Funny how things change. It had a coupon for transportation use???

Interesting!! I don't remember that...of course that was moons ago. Funny how things change. It had a coupon for transportation use???

Yes; was a time transportation was actively restricted to onsite guests and those with park admission. IIRC Disney sold separate transportation passes you could buy for the day. Anyway, I do remember showing my pass from time to time getting on the bus. Many moons ago....

We used these, and also the old Food n Fun Packages. We even purchased a coupon book back in 1975 that included a breakfast at the Campgrounds with Chip and Dale!

I do remember as a kid when we stayed at the CR, they had one monorail for the resorts, and one for the MK...and I think you had to show them a room card if you were getting on the resort monorail. Is that correct??? It's been so long...like 25 years ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter