Disney Destinations Email Fakeout

LittleStinkerbelle

DIS Veteran
As you can see by my siggy, I'm pining for a PIN code:rotfl:. Each day (well several times a day, truth be told) I anxiously check my email and DH's email hoping for something, anything. Then this afternoon there it was, an email for Disney Destinations!!:dance3: :woohoo::dance3: I clicked on it and anxiously waited for it to load only to find it was an invitation for me to send the planning DVD to a friend. Booooo:sad1:.

C'mon PIN code--I'm ready to welcome you with open arms!!!:yay:

On March 3rd I received a pin for 30 % off Value and 40 % off Deluxe for a range of dates from April - December. Basically what I have done is call and reserve my dates and also go online and put in some dates as well - I always answer the little pop up questions that come up on the website. Good Luck! :thumbsup2

That's the code I want but I'm afraid that if I make the actual reservation (not going until December) that they won't send me anymore codes. I have gotten 4 lately that I can't use.

Rumor is if you follow the directions in that e-mail then you will receive some a discount pin of some kind. I don't know if that is true. I keep hearing about Pin Codes, and most the one's I've seen posted they are the same as the web site offers. The only Different on I saw reccently was for QSPD.

Also I figured that since I've booked my last two trips through Disney that i would have received a pin by now, but Nope! :confused3 Can anyone clue me in on how to get started on receiving these fabulous Pins?

DH had been getting about 1 code every two weeks for about 4 months, of course we couldn't use any of them. We called back in mid Jan to see if DH had a free dining code with his name and in the end, they put a hold on the resort we intend to stay at (no deposit, just a hold that expired 2 weeks later) and since then, we haven't recieved anything from disney! Absolutely nothing, totally zip! I told DH that he jinxed us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter