***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am willing to make a bulk purchase. So with that being said. Why don't we create a wish list.

Please put type and quantity and this evening I will place the order.

Baloo - I'm so sorry to hear of your trip getting cancelled. I can't imagine how crushed you both must feel. What about going down for MVMCP?? Not the same, but nonetheless, still a party with Mickey and the gang. I hope everything works out for you.

PNO4TE - You made me misty just reading your post. I hope we are still doing that when my kids get to be the age of yours.

ibouncetoo said:
ooops, just saw the other post. Karebear, do you want to share an order, I'm mostly interested in the dark (as it works best for both white and colored) and don't need very many.....the 8 1/2 by 11 of course.

SO, you can use the dark transfer sheets on white shirts?????

I am interested to buying some but how do you know which one to get. I don't know anything about the paper. :confused3 Could you please let me know which one you got. I want the one for dark paper. I think anyway :confused3

I had to look very carefully before I bought. I have an inkjet printer, so that was what I needed. This was the "title" for the dark sheets: Iron On / Heat Transfer Paper / Dark Colors 25 Pack I then clicked on to make sure it was for Inkjet printers and was 8 1/2 x 11.

The light sheets were titled: IRON ON HEAT TRANSFER PAPER / LIGHT COLORS 25 SHEETS This was the one that was confusing me the most. They had some that were about $5.99 for 25 sheets, but when I looked further, they were only 8x10, so I had to keep looking. Just read description. He declares they are the BEST ON THE MARKET.

If you need anything else, let me know.

krdisneybound said:
SO, you can use the dark transfer sheets on white shirts?????

Someone said if you are using the dark sheets on a white shirt, then you need to cut it out very carefully, because anything that has no ink and is not cut out will appear white on the shirt.

On this shirt, on the upper right hand corner of the border (as you are looking at it), there was an area where the border didn't have any color to it (does this make sense). When I ironed it on, it came out more white. Hope you can see.
PA110292.jpg

macntosh said:
I am willing to make a bulk purchase. So with that being said. Why don't we create a wish list.

MACNTOSH - how very generous of you to coordinate this.

P.S. I also think your little one is absolutely adorable. With that dark hair and button nose, she looks just like Snow White. I think the only people who are "handicapped" are those who can't see past the crutches to the beautiful child and smile. We are working hard to help our children understand that people aren't about the "support" they need (be it crutches, wheelchairs, special reading teachers), people are about what is inside. God teaches us to look beyond the outside to what is important. If your daughter's smile is any indication, she is truly "blessed."

PNO4TE said:
Tammi --

I am STILL that way after all these years and all these trips. I wanted to go to WDW for our honeymoon in 1973, byt DH2B thought that the Poconos would be more romantic :rotfl:

We took our first WDW vacation in 1981 and have more than 30 trips under our belts. DH in no way has the same Disney addiction that I do, but has come to acccept and support me in my quest to win over the rest of the world. In fact, when I graciously offered to plan a Christmas holiday trip to another location this year he was scandalized that we would not be going to WDW. His words... "It would not be Christmas without Walt." :wizard:

Our 2 DDs probably love WDW almost as much as their mother, thank goodness! Many milestone birthdays have been spent there and (as I have said before) this is our 10th annual trip for Christmas. Next week the girls and I go to WDW without DH to celebrate our older DD's 27th birthday. When we asked her what she wanted this year for her birthday, she told us that she had already put in for vacation for an extended weekend trip to WDW for the Food & Wine Festival. We were invited to go with her. It just so happened that DD19's fall break from college fell the same weekend as her sister's BDay so it was Kismet. I will drive to Richmond and pick both girls up and head to the airport Wedensday afternoon.

I cannot WAIT to walk down Main Street and through the International Gateway with one DD on either side of me. They will grab my hand and say, "Go ahead, Mom... you can cry." Then I WILL get misty (OK, I will probably get a lot misty and leak a little of that mist :rolleyes1 ) and love every single minute of it. :love:

The joy of making those memories with the ones I love just does not ever get old.

Now why did you go and do that for, you made a 291lb man cry. Makes me think of all the great times we have shared there also. We own DVC and just the thought that DS will be able to take his kids brings a HUGE smile to my face. Have a great trip and Happy Birthday to your DD.

macntosh said:

Do you think you could get this into the mail to us as soon as you get it?
I just noticed that we will be in WDW the same time your and your fam will be! That means we don't have much time. Think it can get to our homes before we leave??

IF so..... I think I want to go with 15 sheets of dark transfer paper and 15 light transfer paper please!

Where are you staying- we're at BWV's from Nov12-19. I'll be looking for you and your sweet little girl!

Tammi67 said:
Just book it!:rotfl:

How I would love to be able to do just that! Unfortunately, DH is the only one working right now, so to spend the money that he works so hard (2 full time jobs) to make has me feeling incredibly guilty. Especially since he's paying for surgery for me on Halloween. To his credit, he never mentions it, and constantly tells me how lucky our children are to have a stay at home mommy. But, lately I've been feeling very guilty for the amount of money I'm costing him.

I guess I'll just have to be grateful for the trip we just took, and spend my time planning a wonderful trip for our 20th anniversary (just 4 years away). That's the next one he's promised to go on. Deep sigh. I guess I'll last. :smooth:

Does anyone have Midnight's Incredible Dad with Disneyland 2005 on it instead of WDW Resort? Or any other design with just Mr. Incredible? I'd like it to say Incredible Dad. I can't get ahold of Midnight.

Thanks!!

mgkkgdm said:
Now why did you go and do that for, you made a 291lb man cry. Makes me think of all the great times we have shared there also. We own DVC and just the thought that DS will be able to take his kids brings a HUGE smile to my face. Have a great trip and Happy Birthday to your DD.
I also was "teary eyed". I read your post to my husband and couldn't even get thru it without getting choked up!!!

Triplefigs
When I get back if those shirts are still not done.
Pack them up UPS them to me.
I would be very happy to do them for you.
Matter of fact I would be honored to do them for you.

Glynis said:
How I would love to be able to do just that! Unfortunately, DH is the only one working right now, so to spend the money that he works so hard (2 full time jobs) to make has me feeling incredibly guilty. Especially since he's paying for surgery for me on Halloween. To his credit, he never mentions it, and constantly tells me how lucky our children are to have a stay at home mommy. But, lately I've been feeling very guilty for the amount of money I'm costing him.

I guess I'll just have to be grateful for the trip we just took, and spend my time planning a wonderful trip for our 20th anniversary (just 4 years away). That's the next one he's promised to go on. Deep sigh. I guess I'll last. :smooth:
I know what you mean about finances. We can only afford to go to Disney once about every two - three years. Our current trip is planned Dec 30, 2006......YES 2006!!! People ask me why I plan so far in advance.....14 months..... but that is the only way we can afford it.

karebear1 said:
Where are you staying- we're at BWV's from Nov12-19. I'll be looking for you and your sweet little girl!

We will be at the Wilderness Lodge from the 12th-17th celebrating her birthday at the MK on the 13th.

I plan on shipping everything through work and can use either priority US Mail or UPS overnight if need be. All I ask is you pay for the shipping and the sheets.

I will divide the qty. ordered by cost plus orriginal shipping to get a cost per sheet average. Right now if we order 100 of each, Dar's would be about a buck per sheet and .$35 per sheet on light.

macntosh--
I'd love 25 dark and 15 light, please.

I see we are both in the same geographic area -- I live in Kaufman but work in Dallas. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Since Amy promised more photos, I spent a couple of hours formatting and uploading pics from our first two days last night. You can view all of them here: http://photobucket.com/albums/a48/KMH2/

If you need a sample of what you will find, well here you go:

RescueRangers.jpg

PumpkinHat1.jpg

TheGirls.jpg

PoohPlayground.jpg

You'll have to hop on over to Photobucket to see an additional sampling of our pics from Alyssa's first haircut, our first day at MK, MNSSHP on 10/02, dinner at Crystal Palace and Liberty Tree Tavern, cavorting with characters at the Studios and many, many more. You may even get a glimpse of me in a nightgown. :earseek: When I get around to the other seven days, I'll post again. Enjoy!

Kevin

macntosh said:
We will be at the Wilderness Lodge from the 12th-17th celebrating her birthday at the MK on the 13th.

I plan on shipping everything through work and can use either priority US Mail or UPS overnight if need be. All I ask is you pay for the shipping and the sheets.

I will divide the qty. ordered by cost plus original shipping to get a cost per sheet average. Right now if we order 100 of each, Dar's would be about a buck per sheet and .$35 per sheet on light.

That's great! Then let's go ahead with the plan- 15 dark and 15 light SO- that would be $20.25 - right? Could you please pm your address to me and I'll send a check in the mail right away. I tried paypal last week and it wasn't working for me- however, I'm willing to try it again if that's what you prefer. Opps! Forgot S&H- how do we do this? Heck- just let me know what the final cost is and I'll get it out to ya! :) THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS!!!

KMH1 said:
Since Amy promised more photos, I spent a couple of hours formatting and uploading pics from our first two days last night. You can view all of them here: http://photobucket.com/albums/a48/KMH2/

If you need a sample of what you will find, well here you go:

RescueRangers.jpg

PumpkinHat1.jpg

TheGirls.jpg

PoohPlayground.jpg

You'll have to hop on over to Photobucket to see an additional sampling of our pics from Alyssa's first haircut, our first day at MK, MNSSHP on 10/02, dinner at Crystal Palace and Liberty Tree Tavern, cavorting with characters at the Studios and many, many more. You may even get a glimpse of me in a nightgown. :earseek: When I get around to the other seven days, I'll post again. Enjoy!

Kevin

thanks for sharing your pics, just makes me more excited to be going. I like the pics of you and amy in the hats.

Kevin and Amy :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Thanks for sharing your photos of your trip. Amy you have the prettiest smile in every picture. You look like you are bubbling over with excitement and joy. Kevin.....you have nice looking legs.....if Amy doesn't mind me saying so.

geetey said:
mommykds - great pic! Those shirts look great! Especially on lime green! :teeth:

Thanks! It was fun making & wearing them!

Baloo, sorry to hear about your trip. Hope can reschedule soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter