Disney Dating

I know exactly how you feel, I would love to find a guy with the same Disney obsession... Long Island Huh? me too!

-Mark

heyyy guys, Tyler here! 21 from Rhode Island and long time Disney fan...I was cast member for about 3 years..Now I'm back at school..and getting ready to apply for Spring 2014 CP

I need a Disney Man! I lost my partner of 17 years to skin cancer and I have been single since. I hope I can find a Disney Lover to spend the rest of my life with. :cloud9:

Just turned 32 last week....still single and wishing away for my Disney Love to find me.....I often dream when I am planning my next Disney vaca that my future Disney Husband might just be there this trip...so far no luck....plus it might be hard to find someone from western NY that just happens to be there on vaca the same time as me...lol

Johnnysmommy23 said:
Just turned 32 last week....still single and wishing away for my Disney Love to find me.....I often dream when I am planning my next Disney vaca that my future Disney Husband might just be there this trip...so far no luck....plus it might be hard to find someone from western NY that just happens to be there on vaca the same time as me...lol

Omg me too I fantasize the same thing. I'm in NYC right now on vacation and being single is killing me!!!

cowboibabyy said:
I need a Disney Man! I lost my partner of 17 years to skin cancer and I have been single since. I hope I can find a Disney Lover to spend the rest of my life with. :cloud9:

Awww that's to bad

"Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love…but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love."

I remember reading this somewhere and it's very true. Don't wait around for Prince Charming... he'll come galloping into your life when the time is right.

:)

"Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love…but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love."

I remember reading this somewhere and it's very true. Don't wait around for Prince Charming... he'll come galloping into your life when the time is right.

:)

This is so true. I haven't found my love of the life yet and I haven't had any relationship but when it happens it will. I don't miss someone in my life but it would be great if there would be someone to share my Disneypassion.

..plus it might be hard to find someone from western NY that just happens to be there on vaca the same time as me...lol

But it's possible.

When my parents, my two sisters and I were in Miami in 1990 we were sitting in the hotelbar one night. At the neighbor table were some guys who were also talking in german. So we startet a conversation with them and it turned out that they were from the same area like we, living only 10 km from our hometown. My older sister fall in love with one of the guys and 23 years later they are still married and have a wonderful daughter.
Both had to travel over 7700 km to met each other even though they lived only 10 km away and even attended the same school.

I frequently been surprised how many times I have either run into people I knew at WDW, or struck up conversations with folks who lived near my home.

To make a very long story short, going on 5 years ago I met a woman through some charity work based on mutual interests. We just clicked and as it turned out she was a big Disney fanatic and had practically grown up in the parks. We got to know each other over that first year through trips to Disney and traveling all over the country (and Canada!) together.

After a year our friendship evolved and we just celebrated our third anniversary of dating with a stay at CBR and an excellent dinner at Artist Point. I love her dearly and she is everything to me - our mutual love of WDW is merely the icing on one fantastic cake!

I frequently been surprised how many times I have either run into people I knew at WDW, or struck up conversations with folks who lived near my home.

This has happened to me several times. Back when they had SuperStar Television at the studios, some people from Ohio with the same last name as my mother's maiden name (an uncommon name in the US) were selected as participants. After the show we talked to them, and they were 2nd and 3rd cousins of my Mom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter