Disney Dating

Hey!

I am 38 and I just came out to more than my best friend earlier this year. I have had NO relationships. My saving grace is that my Mom (who lives with me) LOVES Disney. We are consistent travel partners. Almost every big trip we do is related to Disney.

I would really enjoy a partner that could share this love with me!

Hey!

I am 38 and I just came out to more than my best friend earlier this year. I have had NO relationships. My saving grace is that my Mom (who lives with me) LOVES Disney. We are consistent travel partners. Almost every big trip we do is related to Disney.

I would really enjoy a partner that could share this love with me!

Right below ya in Oregon. If I run into any Disney Datable Washingtonites down here I will send them your way. Please do the same with any cute date-able disney loving Oregonians you find up there north of our borders. :rotfl2:

They are out there. :grouphug:

I have gone on 2 Disney trips with my partner so far. He loves feel good movies, specially Disney ones, as well as Amusement Parks. We've gone once to DisneyWorld, and once to Disneyland together. I wish he'd been able to go to Disneyland Paris with me, but he promised me he'd go back to DL with me this Holiday Season. :goodvibes

RENThead09 said:
Right below ya in Oregon. If I run into any Disney Datable Washingtonites down here I will send them your way. Please do the same with any cute date-able disney loving Oregonians you find up there north of our borders. :rotfl2:

Will do! :)

DVC? I just want him to enjoy the parks with me. I'm willing to be the sugar daddy.

Hey, I'm mostly a stalker on the boards but I figure I drop in with my quick story. My second boyfriend who is still my best friend was not a Disney guy at all, but I took him to trips to Disney anyway. The challenge for me was to point out to him that it wasn't just Mickey Mouse and children's rides. For him, I would stop at the Grand Floridian and let him soak in the ambiance. I would emphasize the good food and ate with him at Ohana. I'm not sure how I got him on TOT, but while he was on it, I knew he would love the old-style music. He still is convinced that the Studios plays a rare version of "We'll Meet Again."

My current boyfriend (and future husband ;)) ironically is a Disney obsessed former Long Islander. He loves the parks more than the movies but I still tweak our trips. He finished in Travel/Tourism so I make sure we study the cast members in the hotels and take time to see how the service works. He loves me so much that he's willing to try anything and everything with me and I love him for that.

I don't think that you have to find a "Disney obsessed" person at all. You just have to find a person that understands you and loves you for it. If you love the person, be it a non-Disney-type, they will love every moment with you no matter where you are.

I got lucky with Greg (after a few unsuccessful relationships)... we never really discussed Disney and then about five months in our relationship we discussed a holiday to Florida together and a joint Disney obsession was born. There are plenty of Disney fanatics around, it's just a matter of finding the right one for you ;)

I'm glad to discover I'm not the only one in this lonely boat.

As Disney is effectively my biggest hobby I feel that if I did find anyone (and that's a huge if) they'd have to share my love of the Mouse.... which I fear is easier said than done.

So as sad as this thread can seem, I thank you all for allowing me to realise I'm not the only one!

Spent Sun night in t.o. had a nice suite downtown etc and literally tripping over guys online/grindr etc and not ONE could be bothered to come out and have a drink NOTHING. I get so mad at gay laziness sometimes

Spent Sun night in t.o. had a nice suite downtown etc and literally tripping over guys online/grindr etc and not ONE could be bothered to come out and have a drink NOTHING. I get so mad at gay laziness sometimes

If I'd been in town, I would have come and had a drink. I enjoy meeting new people and having drinks.

Funny enough, this guy messaged me yesterday on Scruff and when I looked at his profile it said he worked for the Mouse. It was too uncanny. He's visiting Boston for the week, I met up with him and showed him a few historical places before I had to head home.

I turned 40 before I met my future hubby and fellow Disney Fan. I did not know this when we first met but found out soon after and the rest is history. We've been married for 3 years and have annual pass to Disneyland and visit WDW as often as our budget will allow. So I guess my messege is patience and luck. It is possible!

I turned 40 before I met my future hubby and fellow Disney Fan. I did not know this when we first met but found out soon after and the rest is history. We've been married for 3 years and have annual pass to Disneyland and visit WDW as often as our budget will allow. So I guess my messege is patience and luck. It is possible!
Well that certainly gives me hope :) I'm so down because my big 3-0 is next month and as we all know in Gay years that "middle aged"

Does anyone else dream of finding that Disney obsessed guy to take with you on your trips and to share the memories with? I'm sure you all do. Hope he's still out there waiting for me too.

I definitely dream of that! If there is one thing that my guy must have in common with me, it will be Disney. And if he isn't at first, he will be after I get through with him, lol. Right now the only people that share my love of Disney are my sister and a cousin of mine. Problem is when you're talking to someone and you mention 'Disney' its like they disappear into thin air. Sometimes I think it would be better if I were still overweight and not a Disney fan, idk, lol. Scratch that, I couldn't live without Disney:)

Well that certainly gives me hope :) I'm so down because my big 3-0 is next month and as we all know in Gay years that "middle aged"

I agree with ya! I will be 25 in the Spring and I always thought that was like the 'middle aged' time in gay years. Scares the heck outta me. It even feels like I'm already there, its like no one wants to talk, go out, or anything. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places, idk. But, I guess eventually someone will come along that makes me happy.

fairlygay...Thank you. This gives me hope too. I'm 35 nearing 36 next month (Scorpio here) and I'm as single as ever with no prospects on the horizon.

I so long to share my life with someone and grow old together. But I also know that in order to love someone else I must first love myself. Can I get an "Amen" in here? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter