Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reports

I was wondering if anyone has stayed in either of these rooms yet? What was your experience. They are pretty odd shaped rooms

Great room! The verandah was amazing! It was nice being one floor higher than the yellow rescue boats. If we were on floor 6, you would be right on top of the boats from your verandad. Floor 7 was great! Bed was the most comfortable bed we've ever slept in. TV is awesome, having the on-demand shows and movies. plenty of drawer and desk space. bathrooms were just right. lots of room under the bed. All was good!

Has anyone stayed in either of these rooms? We have them booked for a 3 day cruise next year. Unable to get connecting rooms.
And how far apart are they?
Thanks.
:earsboy:

Checking on stateroom 6046. I'm thinking we should be towards the front of the ship before the life boat start. Any reports from someone in this area?

Stateroom #6600 Dream
Would really love to see some pics of #6600, or hear how the veranda looks!
Thanks!

This is a category 8A oceanview stateroom. We actually had reserved an 8B, more to see if the verandahs that we had on our previous three trips were really worth it. The cruise line upgraded us to 8A (no reason ever given, but we're glad they did).
This room is easily 50% bigger than the other rooms we've had. It's handicap accessible, which surprised us as none of us needed that accessibility. It opens up into a suite like look. Bed to the right, couch to the left in a nook (bunk pulls out from the top over the couch). Two huge portholes in the room, located all the way forward starboard side.
No split bath, but it's huge with a roll-in shower. Easily plenty of room.
By far the nicest room we've had in four cruises. Being all the way forward, you'll walk a bit to even get to the forward elevators, but very quiet. Laundry was just around the corner, too.
We booked a cruise for next year and requested the same room.

Does anyone have a report or pictures for Cabin 6680?

Thank you!!!!

Just booked our trip on the Dream for January 2012. Want to thank those that have posted reviews so we could book 5650.

:goodvibes

can anyone tell me the size of the fridge; sufficient for a 6 pack?

Although they don't have freezer sections. It kept all of our stuff cold. Bottled water, vodka, water bottle (bubba keg) and misc. chocolate all stored in the fridge together.
Dee

I looked at the reviews for 5678 and 5674, but they're both from Feb. My parents and friends are staying in these rooms and I was wondering if the noise problem has been taken care of yet? I'm worried that they won't be able to sleep through the noise!

Just posted a review of our cabin 7690! Loved it! I'm working on a TR, so if you want to see photos, some are already posted (see link in siggie).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts