Disney Cruise Line: crew mailing address - ALL SHIPS

sdlong329

"Life is just a Fantasy!"
Would you like to communicate with your favorite DCL crew member?
The following address was updated as of @ June 2012, and is to be used for letters and small packages sent by US Mail (only) ... for any / all Disney Cruise Line ships ... regardless of their home port:

Disney Cruise Line / Guest Communications
attn: Disney (SHIP NAME) / Crew Member Name & Department
PO Box 10238
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0238

All packages and letters are entered into inventory at this location, sorted by ship and cast member name, and eventually transported to various ship ports, including Port Canaveral, New York City, Miami, Galveston, Miami ... as the case may be. In the case of multiple packages and / or letters addressed to a specific cast member, it is my understanding, all packages and / or letters will be bundled together (much like military mail call). *** Please understand, packages and letters being forwarded to ports outside of Florida WILL entail additional time in transit.

I am planning on sending a small package, like chap stick size, to the Wonder. Should I use this address or the one listed on FAQ with the Caller # in Port Canaveral....

On my last cruise (About a month ago on the wonder) I spoke to some of the crew and they said it was best to send it to the above address. It takes a little longer but your guaranteed they will get it. Depending on the position some crew members will actually move from one ship to another for 3-4 weeks during their contracts.

I am planning on sending a small package, like chap stick size, to the Wonder. Should I use this address or the one listed on FAQ with the Caller # in Port Canaveral....

The STICKY / FAQ post is more than three years old, and has never been updated. The address has changed TWICE since the FAQ was posted. The post does indicate some information may be outdated. Unfortunately, the "original poster" does not seem to want to update the information.

As for size of package, you can ship packages up to about 15" x 15" x 15" (+/-).

Steven

On my last cruise (About a month ago on the wonder) I spoke to some of the crew and they said it was best to send it to the above address. It takes a little longer but your guaranteed they will get it. Depending on the position some crew members will actually move from one ship to another for 3-4 weeks during their contracts.

The PO BOX listed for the LAKE BUENA VISTA address is the ONLY address utilized by DCL (for shipments by guests). This address was enacted for the Maiden Disney Fantasy, and was subsequently utilized for ALL ships, regardless of their home port.

DCL had maintained an address in Los Angeles, but that has since been replaced by the Lake Buena Vista address. The LBV address enables DCL to have strict control over the shipments (letters and packages are not shipped to LA, when there is no ship utilizing LA port). This is even more important, considering the addition of part-time (non permanent) ports, including, but not limited to Galveston, New York City, Miami ... and even Los Angeles.

*** The Lake Buena Vista PO Box replaces the previous Los Angeles shipping address, AS WELL as the Orlando address. ::yes::

Steven

Just needing a little clarification here.

This address is only for sending mail/packages to DCL CMs?

The address for sending packages to the ship (for personal use - prior to a cruise) still remains the same?

??
:cutie:

My understanding is the LBV address is the ONLY receiving address for anything shipped by a guest ... including pre-cruise shipments to guests. I will call DCL on Monday, to confirm ... then update the 1st post in this thread.

The STICKY / FAQ post is more than three years old, and has never been updated. The address has changed TWICE since the FAQ was posted. The post does indicate some information may be outdated. Unfortunately, the "original poster" does not seem to want to update the information.

Bumping this after searching for an address for the Fantasy. Requesting that a Mod update the information in the FAQ. As the original poster you are referring to, it has nothing to do with not wanting to update it. The thread is locked so I do not have access to it any longer to make any changes myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts