Disney Christmas Decorations

LuckyinGa

Mouseketeer
:santa: I was wondering where you buy your Disney Christmas Decorations. Are there any special websites that you particularly like? I was in Home Depot today and they had several blowups (bought two). I've got the DH, DS and DD on Disney decoration hunts. I know I'm a little early but this is the best time of year for Christmas decorations. Thanks.

K-Mart and Sears have some Disney decorations this year. Also Disneyshopping.com.

You might want to check Disneyshopping.com. I just received an email saying there was 25% off a large selection of items. Perhaps you can find a deal.

Home Depot has inflatables half off, got a Mickey and a Winnie today.

Yup you have to be an early shopper to snag the Disney themed stuff. :)
I got a 4ft Mickey blow up at Walgreens along with a few other Disney things like a little musical tree. I got my newest Mickey blow up at Lowes (which by the way I beleive the are already starting their 50% off sale). I also scout out Kmart for Disney stuff as well. And when all else fails for what I want I also hop on Ebay. :)

P1000151.jpg

This is the little musical tree - there was also a minnie, pooh and princess tree. $9.99 at Walgreens.

Today I hit Home Depot (very little on sale) but they had three Disney inflatables. Lowes had quite a few Disney items and everything was 50% off (I had lots of fun in there :yay: ). I bought the last Mickey light up sign at Walgreens today and the manager gave it to me for $5.00 (reg. $19.99). I was so excited :banana: CVS had nothing. I've been keeping an eye on ebay as well. Thanks for all the help guys. I just wish I were packing it all up for this Christmas instead of next. Oh well.

Today I hit Home Depot (very little on sale) but they had three Disney inflatables. Lowes had quite a few Disney items and everything was 50% off (I had lots of fun in there :yay: ). I bought the last Mickey light up sign at Walgreens today and the manager gave it to me for $5.00 (reg. $19.99). I was so excited :banana: CVS had nothing. I've been keeping an eye on ebay as well. Thanks for all the help guys. I just wish I were packing it all up for this Christmas instead of next. Oh well.

Good job! Looks like you had a very productive shopping spree. Can't wait to see your site! :santa:

Thank you nowellsl!!! :thumbsup2 After reading your post I went to my local Walgreens and bought a Mickey and a Minnie tree! :santa:

You're welcome - I really had to talk myself out of the Minnie and just get the Mickey. They are adorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter