Disney Character Additions

koobs

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back i
Hi everyone. Which Disney characters do you think should be added to the parks? Maybe the ones that get listed here are actually at one of the parks already and we'll be able to help each other to find our favorite character.

I would love to see Zurg at the parks. If anyone knows if Zurg is already at the parks, your help would be appreciated. I also wouldn't mind having my picture taken with one of the brooms from Fantasia. I know they are in the parade but I don't think they can be found elsewhere.

So, what about you? Which character would you like to see added to the parks? :wizard:

I would like to see Hades. I've seen him once in a parade and a picture of him. I would love to him!!!

I have been hoping for YEARS that they would do a Cheshire Cat character.

I'd also like to see:

Thomas O'Malley and Marie
Mr. Toad
Scamp and Lady
And my oddball..............Kimi and the rest of the Gummi Bears!

ZURG!

My son loves Zurg. He has a stuffed Zurg and a Zurg t-shirt. He would LOVE to meet him!

I am a big fan of the classics, and the most glaring missing classic character is Pegleg Pete! He is technically "Mickey's Villain", so why not get him out there? He is featured quite prominently in the show House of Mouse, and also the movie The Three Musketeers, so some kids will know him! Please Disney - give us Pete! :cloud9:

I also wouldn't mind seeing Ludwig Von Drake - he actually exists, too! :)

Lady Tremaine and Anastasia and Drizella, they're a big part of the movie, so i don't get why they don't have characters of them.

Yes! I'd love to see the stepsisters and Lady Tramaine! Actually, when I went on a Disney cruise last year, on our last night, they held a big meet and greet with show performers, and I got to have my picture taken with the stepsisters and Franco, the evil fairy godfather, from the show Twice Charmed!

Another character I'd get an absolute kick out of interacting with would be Gaston. What a hoot that would be!

Lucky you, AngieBelle. I saw a picture of Lady Tremaine at Disneyland for the Halloween Treat they had. She looked even more evil than the Snow Queen.

As far as character additions to the parks there could be so many more and especially for special events. I agree that Hades could be at MNSSHP and so could Huey, Dewey and Louie. They have been in many Halloween shorts through the years. I am hoping that the Queen of Narnia will be at Halloween party this year. Please Disney, don't let us down on the characters this year at MNSSHP. There could be so many more different ones out. Timon, Rafiki, Pinocchio, Baloo, Chip n Dale, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger are everywhere. These characters are all nice but it's gets boring seeing them everywhere. If you turn a corner at Animal Kingdom there's Rafiki. He's all over that park. Like 2 or 3 spots.

hismattjesty said:
And my oddball..............Kimi and the rest of the Gummi Bears!

I remembered this pic from 1987 when you said you wanted to see the Gummi Bears.

Gummy-Bears.jpg

TuppenceABag said:
I remembered this pic from 1987 when you said you wanted to see the Gummi Bears.

Gummy-Bears.jpg

That picture is awesome!!! Cubbi and Sunni Gummi are so cute!!!

I want to see Dumbo, Lady and the Tramp, and Si and Am (sp?)!

Here's that picture of the stepsisters from the cruise. It's one of my favs!

47b5cc29b3127cce95a81b51ba1900000016108AZsmbNo5ZMy

I agree with the poster who wanted to see Pete. He's also featured in the Kingdom Hearts videogames. The Three Musketeers is the best Disney movie in a long time.

I cant understand why the ugly sisters arent at 1900 Park Fayre, surely they would be easy to add?

I would be delighted to see the cheshire cat.

Why is Pooh is CP and 1900 PF for breakfast???? Weird in two places at once????

I wish they would have newer characters at the meals, we would definately book more to meet new characters.

Disney if you are reading this.............. PLEASE add some NEW characters, to keep things fun for repeat guests.

Gus and Jaq from Cinderella. I've always wanted to meet them but unfortunalty they are only in parades. Also, I agree with AngieBelle- meeting Gaston would be awesome.

What about the Incredibles? We were there 18 months ago, and they said they had no Incredibles attractions or characters.

Do they have any now? If not, is there a reason?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter