Disney Channel Games Will Be GREAT in '08!

why did they close the other board. where do we all meet up now.
WEDWDW....help...lol
is that board closed or moved? We still have plenty of time till the games. Lots of info still to put out and that board seemed to be the most active. Any help is greatly appreciated.

why did they close the other board. where do we all meet up now.
WEDWDW....help...lol
is that board closed or moved? We still have plenty of time till the games. Lots of info still to put out and that board seemed to be the most active. Any help is greatly appreciated.
The thread has not been closed.It was moved to the Community Board.:)

Any tips for those of us going to be on the field with younger children that werent planning for it -
Did you arrive early to "claim" your spot? I believe i read somewhere that you were an extra so this might not have impacted you
How is the "pushing" etc?
Also - they let you bring towels?
Any ideas where the speakers are placed? I may sound ignorant but is the field that that much louder than the seats? Wasnt sure with it being a stadium if the sound is resounding anyway?
Any advice from anyone with prior field experience - and esp those with younger children is very much appreciated.
With regard to the Field vs Seat tickets.... yes, seats are way more comfortable and yes some people were squishing and such but... my then 7 yar old and her 7 year old friends had a ball and would not have traded those field spots for anything. We were able to take breaks etc... because there are LONG breaks in between each act and with several parents, one makes the run for the potty or the refills etc.. and the rest hold the spots. It's all good... you'll be glad... bring a blanket and some ponchos though... blanket for you to sit off to the side when things are on down time and boring and it starts to get late and ponchos for ...well... you know LOL I hope they have the refill cups again this year! They were about $3 for the first soda and then $1 for each additional in that cup... we still use them, pretty nice plastic cups with lids... we had a sharpee (for autographs) that we just put everyone's name on so we didn't mix them up

I have seats. Will there be a chance for autographs for the people who aren't on the field? Has anyone heard who might be there besides the Cheetah Girls and the Jonas Brothers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter