Disney CareerStart Program Fall 2009

Yea. I seriously doubt I'm going to be accepted now. So, I'm going to try to get into the program but I'm focusing on getting into college more now. Then maybe, after a semester, I'll apply for the College Program and get to do that.

How come everybody thinks that they are not having the career start program?
I sent in my apps today and im calling 2mmaro to shedule my over the phone interview.

How come everybody thinks that they are not having the career start program?
I sent in my apps today and im calling 2mmaro to shedule my over the phone interview.

Because it said on the website somewhere that they weren't applying at the moment.

Ok question!!
Can you apply for the CareerStart Program if you've already applied for the Disney College Program?

Oh. Well i seen that they are not taking apps for orlando but they are for calli. Thanks for answering my question =D.
Hopefully they are having it.

Does any body know when the fall 2009 program would start? or how many months it is?

Oh realy!!! Thats so awsome! I thought i would have to go in like may lol
Good now i can spend the summer with my friends then hopefully get accepted and go in august. =D

I called and they dont think they are going to have it. =(
So im going to try and start college classes so i can get into the college program

So someone imed me today and said they got accepted to the Career Start Program in the fall...I thought they were no longer doing it at the moment.

I applied for the Fall of '09 during the Spring '09 time. They just set up my interview and i got my letter a few day's ago. It is at Disney World

I just set up a group on Facebook that is for anyone that is going to be in the Career Start Program. I would love to see you all there.:banana:

I was supose to do the Career start from feb-aug but a week before I was getting ready to leave they called and said I couldn't come until may 12th and leave jan 18th I am going to casting wednesday and find out if they are going to have it this fall

Apparently if you applied in january/feb you were called and got a interview, and people are getting accepted. I think its pretty stupid how they didnt give everyone a fair chance to apply.. but thats my opinion. :S

Apparently if you applied in january/feb you were called and got a interview, and people are getting accepted. I think its pretty stupid how they didnt give everyone a fair chance to apply.. but thats my opinion. :S

I completely agree. That wasn't a very fair thing to do. But what can we do... :guilty:

I applied at the very end of February, I faxed my application and mailed it. I haven't gotten anything yet. So I guess we'll see what happens.

I just got a call from a very nice woman from Disney and I get to have an interview!!!!!!! It is on Thursday at 9:20AM!! Wish me luck!!! :cool1::banana::yay:

When did everyone apply for the Career start progame, my daughter will be a senior next year so she will not graduates untill 2010, when does she need to apply for the Career Start.

lisa

When did everyone apply for the Career start progame, my daughter will be a senior next year so she will not graduates untill 2010, when does she need to apply for the Career Start.

lisa

I sent in my application towards the end of February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter